Eric Clark| CFP®
Clearview Wealth Management
- Fee-Only Financial Planning
- Financial Review
- Hourly Fee Consultations
- Retirement Planning
- Investment Management
- Tax Planning
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Services
- College Education Planning
- 401(k) and IRAs
- Business Planning
- Employee Benefits
Our Other NAPFA Members
Charlotte, NC 28212
Eric is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor, a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, and founder of Clearview Wealth Management. Eric serves as President of the firm, as well as a Senior Financial Advisor and Chief Compliance Officer.
Eric is passionate about building quality relationships and providing exceptional care for his clients. He founded Clearview Wealth Management in 2013 with an experienced, cohesive team of professionals he has worked closely with over the last 10 years. This exceptional team shared his commitment to build a firm where clients and their successive generations are, and will always remain, the number one priority of the firm.
Prior to starting Clearview, Eric was employed with a Charlotte wealth management firm for 14 years where, as an owner, he served as President, Chief Compliance Officer and Senior Financial Advisor. Prior to this, Eric spent 13 years with Bank of America and its predecessors, where his responsibilities included banking center management, process re-engineering, new product development, project management and consumer product marketing.
As a 1985 graduate of the University of Kentucky, Eric later earned his Masters in Business Administration from Wake Forest University’s Babcock School of Management in 1999. Eric’s personal and extensive experience in small business, banking, and advising, has led to a specialty with small business owners and financial services executives. This includes helping manage complex compensation plans and benefits packages, along with a special interest and expertise advising individuals and families through succession planning and wealth transfers.
Eric is a dedicated father, husband and leader in his community. Having recently completed his role as co-chair at The Learning Collaborative, Eric remains involved at the school serving on strategic committees to further the school’s community reach. He also serves on the Outreach Commission of Christ Episcopal Church and is the Christ Episcopal Church volunteer coordinator for the Charlotte Men’s Shelter.
Clearview Wealth Management was established when three of Charlotte’s financial planning and investment management professionals – Eric Clark, Cheryl Sherrard and Treven Ayers –decided to combine their 60 years of collective experience to form a client-centered firm built on the principles they believe in:
- Commitment to a lifelong partnership with each client built on a cornerstone of trust. Clearview’s primary focus is on the needs of the client and their successive generations.
- Focused expertise and technical knowledge to provide well-researched and appropriate solutions for each client.
- A customized approach to financial planning and investment management that is unique to each client and evolves as the client’s priorities change over the course of their life.
- A fee only, fully transparent pricing model which allows for unbiased advice with no hidden agendas. No commissions, no confusion.
- A firm-wide commitment to give back to the community through volunteering, board service and charitable giving.