Al S. Davis| CFP®, EA, MBA
Davis Financial Planning, LLC
- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
Our Other NAPFA Members
Asheville, NC 28801
Fee-Only & Fiduciary
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country's leading association of fee-only and fiduciary financial planners.
He began his financial services career working closely with small businesses and their owners as a small business client manager and Asheville senior banking executive for Bank of America. He then provided holistic financial planning and advice for affluent and high net worth clients as the private banking manager and wealth services team leader for SunTrust. He then managed banking activities in western North Carolina as western region executive with Capital Bank.
Al is active in the Asheville community having served on the board of directors of the UNC Asheville Foundation, The Kiwanis Club of Asheville, The Land of the Sky Estate Planning Council, The Health Adventure, The Asheville Parks and Greenways Foundation. Al is also a long-time supporter and volunteer with the Asheville Area Chamber of Commerce, United Way of Asheville and Buncombe County, and Big Brothers Big Sisters of WNC.
Al graduated from Appalachian State University earning a degree in business administration in 1991 and earned an MBA from The University of Tennessee in 1993.
NAPFA Start Date: September 23, 2010
Industry Start Date: May 01, 2000
Taking the Worry Out of Your Financial Future Is Our Only Goal
Do you want to feel more confident about the financial decisions you make? Would you rest easier knowing that you are doing everything you need to in order to achieve financial independence? Do you want to have more time and freedom for the things you enjoy? You can.
Whatever your current situation, financial concerns have an impact on your life and relationships. We can help you make the financial decisions that will make the most of what you have now and help you build a more secure, enjoyable future.
Davis Financial Planning is a fee-only tax and financial planning firm based in beautiful downtown Asheville. We offer professional, independent, and objective tax and financial planning services without bias from outside compensation. The only compensation we receive is directly from our clients. We do not receive or accept commissions, referral fees, or third-party incentives.
Al S. Davis, the founder of Davis Financial Planning, has been recognized as a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ since 2007 and has been in the financial services industry since 2000. He is also an Enrolled Agent allowing him to represent clients before the Internal Revenue Service.
Al is active in the Asheville community having served on the board of directors of the UNC Asheville Foundation, The Kiwanis Club of Asheville, The Land of the Sky Estate Planning Council, The Health Adventure, and The Asheville Parks and Greenways Foundation. Al is also a long-time supporter and volunteer with the Asheville Area Chamber of Commerce, United Way of Asheville and Buncombe County, and Big Brothers Big Sisters of WNC.
Al graduated from Appalachian State University earning a degree in business administration in 1991 and earned an MBA from The University of Tennessee in 1993. Al has previously served in various leadership positions in the banking and financial services field in Asheville.
When you work with us, you can expect:
- Straight talk. We don’t sell any financial products nor do we receive any commissions. As fee-only financial advisors, our only compensation is what you pay for our professional advice. Our complete focus is on what is best for you.
- All-inclusive approach. Together we evaluate all aspects of your finances and design a strategy where each part works in harmony with the others. You’ll see that we pay a lot of attention to areas of your financial life that are often overlooked or ignored by other “financial planners.”
- Access. Life is constantly changing. For one annual retainer fee, you can meet with us or speak to us often as is necessary to help you accomplish your financial goals.
- Value for your money. We are committed to providing value that exceeds our fee. It’s a concept that is virtually non-existent in the financial planning profession. But doesn’t it make sense that your financial advisor should work to save you more than he charges you?
- The highest professional standards. We are committed to the Cambridge Pledge to Clients—your assurance of receiving the ethical and professional treatment you deserve.