- Fee-Only Financial Planning
- Financial Review
- Hourly Fee Consultations
- Retirement Planning
- Investment Management
- Tax Planning
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Services
- College Education Planning
- 401(k) and IRAs
- Business Planning
- Employee Benefits
Andrew McFadden is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor.
NAPFA is the country's leading association of Fee Only Financial Planners.
What is "Fee Only Financial Planning," and why is it important?
Andrew McFadden is a Fee-Only financial planner and member of The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors.
Why do you enjoy helping people with their investments and financial planning?
There is nothing quite as fun as helping an individual or a family accomplish something that they didn’t think was possible. I also believe helping others is a huge reason why I am here on earth.
What about Panoramic are you most proud of?
Gutting it out in those early start-up months when things were financially tight and success was not guaranteed. I had to truly believe in what I was building. My wife Cara was right there by my side the whole way too.
What makes you a good financial advisor?
I try to walk in my clients’ shoes and am very loyal to those who put their trust in me. It drives me to provide the best advice/experience possible.
If you could help each of your clients do one thing, what would it be?
Live with the end in mind. Always live with purpose, one that you’ll be proud of.
If you weren’t a financial advisor, what would you do?
Too many exciting options. I would probably get my PhD and teach at a university. But I’ve always wanted to create a theme park for grownups similar to Walt Disney’s Epcot.
What’s the most inspiring book you have ever read?
The Alchemist. It encouraged me to pursue my own personal legend – Panoramic Financial Advice.
Best Movie Quote?
1) “Strange isn’t it? Each man’s life touches so many other lives. When he isn’t around he leaves an awful hole, doesn’t he?” – Clarence, It’s a Wonderful Life
2) “A man who doesn’t spend time with his family can never be a real man.” – Don Corleone, The Godfather
Outside of work, what do you love to do?
I’m a huge sports fan, so I love watching tennis, football, baseball, and sometimes basketball and golf. I play tennis and golf too. Outside of that, I enjoy eating good food and traveling (they go hand in hand). And you will always find me doing these things with either my family or my friends.
Professional High Points:
- Founding Panoramic Financial Advice
- Becoming a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
- Helping Regency Investment Advisors become #10 on CNBC’s Top 100 Fee-Only Wealth Management Firms
Education and Certifications:
- B.S. in Mathematics, Fresno State
- M.B.A., with emphasis in finance and investments, Fresno State