Andrew Novick| CFP®, JD
The Investment Connection
- Fee-Only Financial Planning
- Fixed Monthly Fee
- Budget & Savings Goals
- College Education Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Review
- Investment Management
- % Assets Under Management
- Low Cost Index Approach
- Socially Responsible Investing
- 401(k) and IRAs
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
Fee-Only & Fiduciary
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country's leading association of fee-only and fiduciary financial planners.
Andrew Novick is a New Jersey Fee-Only Financial Planner located in Bridgewater and serving clients across the country. The Investment Connection specializes in providing objective financial planning to help clients build, manage, grow, and protect their assets through life's transitions. Andrew Novick is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor and a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional.
I am a Certified Financial Planner™ professional with a law degree and have been providing fee-only investment management and financial planning services for more than 20 years. I’ve been named a NJ Five Star Wealth Manager (Five Star Professional), Best Financial Advisor for Doctors (Medical Economics), and Best Financial Advisor for Dentists (Dental Practice). I also belong to a number of financial planning and legal professional associations, including the XY Planning Network (founding member 2014), American Bar Association, and the Greater Middlesex/Somerset Estate Planning Council (board member since 2009). Importantly, I am also a member of National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA), the country’s leading professional association of Fee-Only financial advisors.
My commitment to you means more than any certificate on a wall. I am committed to giving my clients award-winning financial service through a personal, hands-on approach. Many firms say they offer customized services. What they actually provide are one-size fits all model portfolios or financial plans from pre-packaged software. My services are truly customized to my clients’ needs. This can include incorporating socially responsible investments or alternatives into client portfolios. If you are too busy with your job, your children, or other responsibilities to address your finances or manage your portfolio, give me a call! Whoever you are, I want to help you find the right financial path to meet your goals.
The Investment Connection is a Registered Independent Advisory (RIA) firm that is committed to assisting you develop and advance your financial goals by offering fee-only investment management and financial planning services. Operating as a fee-only advisor means that my clients don’t have to worry about sales pressure. Anyone can work with The Investment Connection — I don’t require a minimum net worth or account size!
- Investment: We’re in the business of growing your money. While you can leave the details of the investing to us, we can customize your portfolio to suit your investor profile. Low-cost ETFs are preferred, but stocks, bonds, and mutual funds may also be used. Additionally, The Investment Connection can help you invest in order to advance environmental sustainability, human rights and diversify, and accountable corporate governance, known as Socially Responsible Investing (SRI) or Impact Investing.
- Financial Planning: There’s a lot more to financial planning than just managing your investments - estate planning, insurance, college funding, income taxes, employer benefits, retirement planning and more. We evaluate your situation, provide appropriate recommendations, assist with implementation of the recommendations, monitor your situation over time, and make modifications along the way.
You have financial questions And you want great answers. You may have financial stress and you would like relief. You have financial hopes and would like them realized. And beyond that, you also have a deeper wish for a thriving, peaceful financial life.
When it comes to your wealth, there are really three things you want:
- Financial Freedom – enough money to support you for the rest of your life.
- Financial Security – confidence that your wealth is secure.
- Financial Peace – clarity, ease, and comfort in your financial life.
Sure, portfolio management is important. And, you are looking for something more: a partner who is down-to-earth, financially savvy, and great with you. You want your money exquisitely cared for, and you want the focus on what you care most about – creating and sustaining wealth to support a life you love.