Ann Terranova| CFP®, MS
Union Financial Partners
- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
San Francisco, CA 94123
Fee-Only & Fiduciary
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country's leading association of fee-only and fiduciary financial planners.
Ann Terranova proudly upholds the codes of ethics set forth by the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA), the Financial Planning Association (FPA), and the Certified Financial Planner® Board of Standards. All Union Financial Partners clients receive a fiduciary standard of care based on professionalism, integrity, competence, diligence, and regulatory compliance.
Ann earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from the Ohio State University and a Masters degree in financial planning and taxation from Golden Gate University. She has worked in the financial services industry since 1983 at Dean Witter, Lieberman Associates, Gilman & Ciocia and Bay Area Educators Investment Services. Ann was an adjunct professor of Finance at Golden Gate University teaching financial planning at the graduate school level and was an MBA guest lecturer at the University of San Francisco. Ann has been quoted extensively in the media including the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Money Magazine, SaveUp, and the San Francisco Chronicle.
More about Ann and Union Financial Partners can be found on the "About Us" page of the Union Financial Partners website at:
http://www.ufpartners.com/aboutus/, as well as on her LinkedIn profile (click here or use the link in the left column).
Union Financial Partners, founded by Ann in 1997, delivers a caring and committed long-term partnership with clients and their other advisors. Clients receive individual attention, unbiased advice, objective recommendations, and ongoing guidance from an experienced and professionally qualified team. The firm works exclusively for our client putting their best interests first, which means that we do not sell any financial products. Union Financial Partners is a “fee-only” business. Our motivations, actions, advice, and recommendations are unconditionally aligned with the financial health and growth of each client’s wealth.
You can also learn more about Ann and Union Financial Partners by reading and following her blog (click here or use the link in the right column).
We will help you set and achieve financial goals then link Investment Strategies to your Financial Plan. We have the knowledge, experience, and patience to simplify and clarify finances and investing for you. Union Financial Partners has the knowledge and experience to combine a thorough review of your personal situation, comprehensive financial planning, and goal-based investment management methods to help you achieve ongoing and long-term financial success. Union Financial Partners will:
- simplify and clarify financial planning and investing for you
- help you feel financially secure and have peace-of-mind
- create a comprehensive financial plan with you and for you
- custom design a goal-based investment strategy that includes a "paycheck portfolio" that will provide ongoing income throughout your planned retirement
- assist you to efficiently and effectively manage all of your finances, investments, properties, and assets
- advise and clarify for you what you can afford and how much you can spend
- advise you on major decisions and purchases, and how those decisions and purchases will impact your financial goals including you retirement
- exercise discipline to efficiently and effectively manage your investments toward all of your financial goals, especially through periods of moderate or extreme market volatility