- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
399 East 10th Avenue
Eugene, OR 97401
Eugene, OR 97401
Ben Utley is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor.
NAPFA is the country's leading association of Fee Only Financial Planners.
What is "Fee Only Financial Planning," and why is it important?
Ben Utley is a Fee Only Financial planner in Eugene, OR. Ben Utley is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor.
- President, Registered Investment Adviser Representative and Attending Advisor™
- Born 1969; industry start date September 1994 (I was 24)
- Certified Financial Planner™ (Certificate #059945)
- NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor (since 1999)
- Licensed Insurance Consultant (OR License #6224048)
- Bachelor of Science (Chemistry) from Texas A&M University
- Master of Science in Chemistry from University of Oregon
- Quoted, featured or published in The Wall Street Journal, Business Week, Medical Economics, Consumer Reports, Physician’s Personal Advisory, The Financial Times, Physician’s Practice, The Register-Guard (yes, our local newspaper) and Inorganica Chimica Acta (The International Journal of Inorganic Chemistry), and more than 100 other media appearances.
- Twice listed among Medical Economics “150 Best Financial Advisors” (way back before they turned the list into a paid advertisement)
- Still married to the girl I fell in love with during college
- Father of two daughers
- Passionate about windsurfing, showshoeing, hiking, neon sculpture, healthcare economics, behavioral psychology and child development
- The “W” stands for “William,” as in William Ben Utley IV.