- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
San Jose, CA 95120
Bill Oakes is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor.
NAPFA is the country's leading association of Fee Only Financial Planners.
What is "Fee Only Financial Planning," and why is it important?
Bill holds the following licenses and certifications:
- Enrolled Agent (EA) enrolled to represent taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service
- Certified Financial Planner™ professional with the CFP Board of Standards
- Registered Investment Adviser (RIA) with the state of California
Additionally, Bill is a Fellow of the National Tax Practitioner’s Institute, a graduate from the State University of New York and has a graduate degree from Boston University. His professional memberships include the National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA), Financial Planning Association (FPA) and National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA).
Bill has resided in Silicon Valley since 1989 and is blessed with a wonderful wife, two daughters and two grandchildren. His personal interests include jogging, golf, reading and traveling.