- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
Havana, FL 32333
Bobbie Munroe is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor.
NAPFA is the country's leading association of Fee Only Financial Planners.
What is "Fee Only Financial Planning," and why is it important?
Bobbie Munroe graduated from Rice University in Houston, Texas with a BA in history in 1976. She has worked in accounting since 1976 and has prepared taxes since 1991. In March 1998, Bobbie completed the Financial Planner Program at Oglethorpe University in Atlanta. She received her CFP® designation in June of 1998. Bobbie is dedicated to providing clients with well-informed, personally tailored advice on a variety of financial issues. She is well known for her "out of the box" thinking.
Bobbie believes that money issues are inexorably intertwined with every other facet of life. She encourages clients to work toward a plan that integrates their financial life with their physical, spiritual, emotional, community and family life. She believes that truly integrated financial solutions are certain to provide clients with a greater sense of well-being and satisfaction in addition to a greater opportunity for financial success.
Bobbie is the President of Supporting Your Choices Inc. (formerly Fraser Financial), a fee-only, financial planning firm in Havana, FL. Her comments have been published in a wide variety of print and online media to include the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times. Other memberships and accomplishments:
• Past President / Chairman of the Financial Planning Association of Georgia
• 2007 Winner / Financial Planning Association’s national “Heart of Financial Planning Distinguished Service Award”
• 2009 Winner / FPA of GA Honor’s Award
• Member of National Association of Personal Financial Advisors / NAPFA (www.napfa.org)
• Former Treasurer / Board member NAPFA South Region
• Member Financial Therapy Association (www.financialtherapyassociation.org)
• 2009, 2010, 2011,2012, 2013, 2014 Atlanta Magazine “Best of Atlanta” Wealth Manager
• Chairman of the Concord Coalition’s Atlanta Fiscal Advisory Council.
• Chairman of the Richard C. Munroe Foundation (www.rcmfoundation.org)
• Member of the Nazrudin Project
• Member of the Georgia Consortium for Personal Financial Literacy
• Regular volunteer for financial literacy projects and Kiplinger’s “Jump Start Your Retirement.”
“Call me Bobbie.”