Carol Friedhoff| CFP®
- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
- Middle Income Client Needs
- Tax Planning and Preparation
- Advising Medical Professionals
Tucson, AZ 85750
Dublin, OH 43017
Avon, OH 44011
Fee-Only & Fiduciary
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country's leading association of fee-only and fiduciary financial planners.
Carol, based in Tucson, AZ and Dublin, Ohio, is a fee-only financial planner and influential leader who has successfully managed many multi-million dollar endeavors. She has over 20 years of business experience with more than 15 years in financial services.
She is an active member of numerous organizations including National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA), Alliance of Comprehensive Planners (ACP), Financial Planning Association (FPA), and National Speakers Association. Carol is also active in the community. She offers financial presentations and planning services to help people with all financial backgrounds reach their goals. Carol can assist you in reducing debt while building financial security and independence, as well as peace of mind.
Credentials: Carol is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional and a Registered Investment Advisor with the State of Ohio
Education: M.S. - The Ohio State University, Financial Planning Certificate - Boston University, B.A. - St. Francis University
Our Only Goal is to Take the Worry Out of Your Financial Future
Do you want to feel more confident about the financial decisions you make? Would you rest easier knowing that you are doing everything you need to in order to achieve financial freedom? Do you want to have more time and freedom for the things you enjoy? You can.
Whatever your current situation, financial concerns have an impact on your life and relationships. Savvy Outcomes can help you make the financial decisions that will make the most of what you have now and help you build a more secure, enjoyable future.
When you work with us, you can expect:
· Straight talk. We don’t sell any financial products nor do we receive any commissions. As fee-only financial planners, our only compensation is what you pay for our professional advice. Our complete focus is on what is best for you.
· All-inclusive approach. Together we evaluate all aspects of your finances and design a strategy where each part works in harmony with the others. You’ll see that we pay a lot of attention to areas of your financial life that are often overlooked or ignored by other “financial planners.”
· Access. Life is constantly changing. For one annual retainer fee, you can meet with us or speak to us as often as is necessary to help you accomplish your financial goals.
· Value for your money. We are committed to providing value that exceeds our fee. It’s a concept that is virtually non-existent in the financial planning profession. But doesn’t it make sense that your financial planner should work to save you more than they charge you?
· The highest professional standards. We are committed to the ACP Pledge — your assurance of receiving the ethical and professional treatment you deserve.