Chris Wentzien| CFP®, CPA, MBA
Natural Bridges Financial Advisors
- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Social Security & Medicare
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Fee-Only & Fiduciary
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country's leading association of fee-only and fiduciary financial planners.
Chris Wentzien is a Santa Cruz, CA Fee-Only Financial Planner serving Santa Cruz and all surrounding areas. Natural Bridges Financial Advisors specializes in providing objective financial planning to help clients build, manage, grow, and protect their assets through life's transitions. Chris Wentzien is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor and a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional.
Hello, my name is Chris Wentzien and my firm is Natural Bridges Financial Advisors. I provide comprehensive financial planning for clients primarily in the Santa Cruz, Monterey and Santa Clara County areas. I founded Natural Bridges Financial Advisors on the premise that people should have access to competent, objective financial advice. As a client, you will be confident that you are receiving unbiased advice tailored to your needs. My compensation is not dependent on any investment product purchases.
Most of my clients had limited access to unbiased comprehensive financial planning. Many were turned-off by traditional wealth management firms or dealt with a stock broker, insurance agent, banker or financial advisor sales person who did not take a comprehensive view of their family finances and had conflicts of interest.
I hold a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from the University of California at Santa Barbara and an MBA from Westminster College. I am also both a Certified Public Accountant and Certified Financial Planner. Before starting my firm in 2008, I worked at a leading wealth management firm in Silicon Valley. I’m a member of the Alliance of Comprehensive Planners (ACP), National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA), Financial Planning Association (FPA) and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). I have also served on the Board of Directors for the Silicon Valley Financial Planning Association.
My wife and I live with our German Shepherd in the beautiful coastal city of Santa Cruz, California. I have two adult children and one grandson. I'm a former professional soccer player and one of the founders of the Santa Cruz County FC Revolution, a non-profit premier youth soccer club that targets underserved children in Santa Cruz County.
When you work with us, you can expect:
- Straight talk. We don’t sell any financial products nor do we receive any commissions. As fee-only financial advisors, our only compensation is what you pay for our professional advice. Our complete focus is on what is best for you.
- All-inclusive approach. Together we evaluate all aspects of your finances and design a strategy where each part works in harmony with the others. You’ll see that we pay a lot of attention to areas of your financial life that are often overlooked or ignored by other “financial planners.”
- Access. Life is constantly changing. For one annual retainer fee, you can meet with us or speak to us often as is necessary to help you accomplish your financial goals.
- Value for your money. We are committed to providing value that exceeds our fee. It’s a concept that is virtually non-existent in the financial planning profession. But doesn’t it make sense that your financial advisor should work to save you more than he charges you?
- The highest professional standards. We are committed to the Cambridge Pledge to Clients—your assurance of receiving the ethical and professional treatment you deserve.