- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
Orland Park, IL 60462
Cynthia Menker is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor.
NAPFA is the country's leading association of Fee Only Financial Planners.
What is "Fee Only Financial Planning," and why is it important?
Cindy Menker began her career as an auditor in a public accounting firm. Her position as Controller and Chief Investment Officer at Contour Products gave Cindy not only the opportunity to manage portfolios, but also provided her with financial planning experience. Cindy has a BBA in accounting from Saint Mary's College and an MBA in Finance from DePaul University.
She is also a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and a Certified Public Accountant (CPA). She is a member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA). Cindy has written numerous columns on financial planning. She has also been interviewed for such widely read publications as Money Magazine, Elite Magazine, the Chicago Tribune newspaper, and the Practical Accountant.
- Cindy's "Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)" Diploma - Saint Mary's College
- Cindy's "Master of Business Administration in Finance (MBA)" Diploma - DePaul University
- Cindy's "National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)" Designation
- Cindy's "Certified Financial Planner (CFP)" Designation
- Cindy's "Certified Public Accountant (CPA)" Designation