- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
Denver, CO 80202
Boulder, CO 80302
David Gardner is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor.
NAPFA is the country's leading association of Fee Only Financial Planners.
What is "Fee Only Financial Planning," and why is it important?
After several years of working with other financial planners, Dave opened his own comprehensive financial planning practice to help people realize their financial dreams.
Dave has been profiled in the Wall Street Journal online and quoted by Business Week and other financial publications. He is the personal finance columnist for the Daily Camera and other newspapers.
Dave lives in Boulder with his wife and three young boys, and is an avid trail runner, hiker, and skier.
- Certified Financial Planner
- Personal Finance Columnist for the Boulder Daily Camera
- Member of the Alliance of Cambridge Advisors
- NAPFA-Registered Personal Financial Advisor
- Admitted to practice before the Internal Revenue Service
- B.A. Political Economy, University of California, Berkeley with High Honors and election to Phi Beta Kappa
- M.S. University of Colorado, Boulder
- CFP® Certificate Program, College of Financial Planning, Denver, CO
- Former President of the Alliance of Cambridge Advisors
- Past Board Member of Boulder Valley Rotary Club
- Past Treasurer of the High Peaks Elementary School PTO
- Past Trustee of Boulder Valley Rotary Foundation
- Eight-time (and counting) soccer coach for local youth