David E. Hultstrom| CFP®, ChFC®, CFA®
Financial Architects, LLC
- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
Our Other NAPFA Members
Woodstock, GA 30188
Fee-Only & Fiduciary
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country's leading association of fee-only and fiduciary financial planners.
He began his career as a Financial Advisor at a small firm in Florida. Realizing his clients’ need for more comprehensive financial advice, he worked for several years in the tax field while earning his MBA and was subsequently a Vice President at Wheat First Butcher Singer (now Wells Fargo Advisors) where he was responsible for teaching financial advisors the nuances of various financial planning and investment techniques as well as the latest technology tools.
Mr. Hultstrom then joined Financeware as the Director of Training where again he instructed financial advisors in the proper methods of performing sophisticated modeling of financial plans and constructing appropriate investment portfolios. Subsequently, he founded Financial Architects, LLC to help individuals more directly.
He has served as a local chapter board member of both the Financial Planning Association and the Society of Financial Services Professionals.
He is currently a member of and active in:
- The CFA Society of Atlanta
- The Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
- He has also earned the premier industry designations, including:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®)
What We Do
Fundamentally, we help you by:
- Managing your investments.
- Reviewing your taxes, retirement and estate plans, insurance coverage, etc.
- Working with your CPA, attorney, insurance agent, or other appropriate professionals to address any weaknesses uncovered in the review.
In our financial planning and wealth management we use a process similar to that of an architect. As Financial Architects, we:
1) Identify and clarify your goals.
2) Create a plan – a Financial Blueprint – for achieving those goals.
3) Monitor, update, and make changes to the original Financial Blueprint to remain in accordance with your goals.
Why We Are Better
You deserve objective, personalized, and exceptional financial advice. Thus we are:
Independent, fee-only advisors who do not sell products.
Small enough to ensure you receive personal attention and individually-tailored recommendations.
Recognized experts in financial planning and investment management.