Derek Hamilton| CFP®, JD
Elser Financial Planning
- Fee-Only Financial Planning
- Financial Review
- Hourly Fee Consultations
- Retirement Planning
- Investment Management
- Tax Planning
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Services
- College Education Planning
- 401(k) and IRAs
- Business Planning
- Employee Benefits
Our Other NAPFA Members
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Fee-Only & Fiduciary
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country's leading association of fee-only and fiduciary financial planners.
Derek brings extensive experience helping professionals, business owners, corporate executives and others plan for retirement and navigate other financial challenges and opportunities.
Derek develops customized financial strategies to help clients achieve their objectives, taking into account their entire financial picture. His clients feel comfortable having a long-term relationship based on trust.
- Stanford Law School, JD
- Ball State University, BA, Summa Cum Laude
- University of Georgia (Financial Planning Certificate)
- Vice President and Senior Wealth Planner with PNC Wealth Management
- Attorney with Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP in Indianapolis
- Attorney with Baker & Daniels, LLP in Indianapolis, IN
- Attorney with McDermott Will & Emery LLP in Chicago
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
- Stanford Club of Indiana, President
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Indianapolis Board of Directors
- WFYI Planned Giving Task Force
- Indianapolis Bar Association Tax Section Executive Committee, President
- Central Indiana Community Foundation Cornerstone Council
- Central Indiana Association of Collaborative Professionals
Elser Financial Planning, Inc. was founded in 2007.
EFP provides personalized, confidential financial planning and investment management to individuals, trusts, estates and small businesses. Advice is provided through consultation with our clients and may include: determination of financial objectives, identification of financial problems, cash flow management, tax planning, insurance review, investment management, education funding, retirement planning and estate planning.
EFP does not act as a custodian of client assets, and clients always receive statements and trade confirmations from an independent custodian. We place trades for clients under a limited power of attorney. EFP is strictly a fee-only financial planning and investment management firm. We do not sell annuities or insurance or invest in any mutual funds or limited partnerships that pay a commission to the firm. We are not affiliated with entities that sell such financial products or securities.