Douglas Kinsey| CFP®, CIMA®, AIFA®
Artifex Financial Group
- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
Our Other NAPFA Members
Dayton, OH 45419
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Columbus, OH 43017
Cleveland, OH 44114
Maumee, OH 43537
Fee-Only & Fiduciary
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country's leading association of fee-only and fiduciary financial planners.
Douglas Kinsey is an Ohio Fee-Only Financial Planner with offices in Dayton, Cincinnati, Columbus, Cleveland, and Dublin. Artifex Financial Group, LLC specializes in providing objective financial planning to help clients build, manage, grow, and protect their assets through life's transitions. Douglas Kinsey is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor and a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional as well as Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA®).
Doug Kinsey is a partner in Artifex Financial Group, a fee-only financial planning and investment management firm based in Dayton, Ohio.
Doug has over 25 years experience in financial services, and has been a CFP Certificant since 1999. Additionally, he holds the Accredited Investment Fiduciary and Accredited Investment Fiduciary Analyst certifications as well as Certified Investment Management Analyst. He is a graduate of The Ohio State University and also completed the University of Chicago Booth School of Business Investment Management Education Program.
Doug’s passion for financial planning is rooted in investments. He read books on investing as a child and has always found the idea of learning about companies, discovering new ideas, and finding hidden values to be extremely exciting. He does not believe in the abuses of Modern Portfolio Theory or an over-reliance on statistics and indexing. Active management is not dead, but the way it is approached should be. Common sense and careful investing are what is required to be a successful investor.
Artifex Financial Group was founded in 2007 by Doug and his business partner, Darren Harp. Artifex currently advises over $100,000,000 in assets and serves 180 client households and corporate pension plans. In addition to personal financial advice, AFG provides active investment management, back office solutions, process improvement strategies and employee development consulting to financial advisory firms.
Do you want to feel more confident about the financial decisions you make? Would you rest easier knowing that you are doing everything you need to in order to achieve financial independence? Do you want to have more time and freedom for the things you enjoy?
Whatever your current situation, financial concerns have an impact on your life and relationships. Artifex Financial Group can help you make the financial decisions that will make the most of what you have now and help you build a more secure, enjoyable future.
When you work with us, you can expect:
- Straight talk. Artifex Financial Group doesn’t sell any financial products nor do we receive any commissions. As fee-only financial advisors, our only compensation is what you pay for our professional advice. Our complete focus is on what is best for you.
- All-inclusive approach. Together we evaluate all aspects of your finances and design a strategy where each part works in harmony with the others. You’ll see that we pay a lot of attention to areas of your financial life that are often overlooked or ignored by other “financial planners.”
- Access. Life is constantly changing. For one annual retainer fee, you can meet with us or speak to us often as is necessary to help you accomplish your financial goals.
- Value for your money. Artifex Financial Group is committed to providing value that exceeds our fee. It’s a concept that is virtually non-existent in the financial planning profession. But doesn’t it make sense that your financial advisor should work to save you more than he charges you?
- The highest professional standards. We are committed to the NAPFA Fiduciary Pledge – your assurance of receiving the ethical and professional treatment you deserve.