- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
Richmond, VA 23235
Edward Hoppe is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor.
NAPFA is the country's leading association of Fee Only Financial Planners.
What is "Fee Only Financial Planning," and why is it important?
With a keen eye for detail, Ed is a primary advisor who helps clients field questions related to financial planning, tax and investment decisions. He draws from broad experience with a well-known accounting firm and then the wealth management division of a large national bank. Ed is also a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor. At Verus, he serves on both the Management and Investment committees. He holds these designations:
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Certified Public Accountant
- Investment Adviser Representative of Verus Financial Partners
- Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) designation by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® professional designation from Fiduciary 360
- Life and Health Insurance Consultant in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Past Chairman and Past President of the Financial Planning Association of Central Virginia
- Member of the Financial Planning Association
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Virginia Society of CPAs
- Selected five times as a “Super CPA” in the Personal Financial Planning category in Virginia Business magazine
He received his Bachelor of Science degree in Commerce, with a concentration in Accounting, and his Master’s Degree in Accounting, with a concentration in Taxation, from the University of Virginia.