Femi T. Shote| CFP®, CLU®, ChFC®, AIF®
- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Middle Income Client Needs
- High Net-Worth Clients
- Advising Medical Professionals
Potomac Falls, VA 20165
Tysons Corner, VA 22182
Fee-Only & Fiduciary
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country's leading association of fee-only and fiduciary financial planners.
Femi Shote is a Fee-Only Financial Planner in McLean, VA serving clients in Northern Virginia and nation wide. RetireWiseCFP specializes in financial planning, retirement planning, and investment management for affluent individuals and families. Femi Shote is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor and a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
Femi T. Shote, MSF, CFP®, AIF®, ChFC, CLU founded Asset Harvest Group, LLC in 2000, after more than a decade of working in the industry as a financial analyst and advisor.
We specialize in working with clients seeking sustainable income and growth of their assets. Unlike a generalist, Femi Shote, CFP, ChFC, CLU, AIF (RetireWiseCFP.com) and Accredited Investment Fiduciary, focuses on creating and managing personalized portfolios using individual securities i.e. preferred, growth, value, dividend-paying stocks, and bonds not mutual funds or expensive annuities to help our clients successfully capture risks that generate expected returns and limit risks that do not.
· Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) - Center for Fiduciary Studies, Sewickley, PA.
· Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) - Certified Financial Planning Board, Denver, CO.
· Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) - American College, Bryn Mawr, PA.
· Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) - American College, Bryn Mawr, PA.
· Master of Science in Finance (MSF), Bentley University, Waltham, Massachusetts. 1991
· Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Finance, and Economics, magna cum laude, Roger Williams University, Bristol, Rhode Island. 1987
Independent Custodian: Fidelity Institutional Wealth Services
We specialize in sustainable retirement income and growth done wisely. We know that retirement income decisions are critical to developing a sense of contentment and peace for individuals in retirement. It is our objective, as a specialist in this area, to help our clients achieve this. We don’t operate using some secret formula, but rather we use an uncommon sense of disciplined action to help clients generate retirement income AND growth given their individual situation.
As a fee-only investment advisor, we are compensated by a percentage of the assets we manage. That means we are always 100% dedicated to serving our clients’ best interests, because the more you succeed and prosper, the more our company grows and succeeds. We strive every day to live up to this commitment, not because of government mandate but because we truly believe it to be the right way to do business.
Further, to guarantee the highest degree of safety for your assets, we place the investments we manage on your behalf with an independent custodian, Fidelity Institutional Wealth Services. We chose Fidelity as custodian for the length of time it has been in the custody business, a demonstrated commitment to client support, and most importantly, the financial strength of the firm.