Gerald E. Gasber| CFP®, CIMA®, CFS, CIMC®, QPFC
Gasber Financial Advisors, Inc.
- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Planning for Business Owners
- Wealth Management
- Tax Planning
- 401(k) Plan Consulting
- Social Security Optimization
Folsom, CA 95630
Fee-Only & Fiduciary
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country's leading association of fee-only and fiduciary financial planners.
Gerald Gasber is the founder and president of Gasber Financial Advisors, Inc. With a financial services career that spans over three decades, Gerry brings a wealth of experience and education to bear when assisting his clients in the achievement of their most important financial goals.
A graduate of the Honors Program at the University of California at Davis, Gerry received his Bachelor’s degree with a major in History in 1974. He also studied abroad at the Georg August University in Goettingen, Germany. Gerry began his financial services career in 1979 as a stockbroker with the Wall Street firm of Kidder Peabody & Co. In 1983 Gerry left Kidder Peabody & Co. to found his first personal financial planning firm. In the same year he also completed his studies through the College for Financial Planning, earning the designation of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ (CFP®). Designations of Certified Fund Specialist (CFS), Certified Investment Management Consultant (CIMC®) and Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA®) were conferred in 1993, 1996 and 2004.
Throughout his career, Gerry has served in various leadership roles including Director of Professional Education and President of the Financial Planning Association of Northern California. A dynamic speaker, Gerry has conducted hundreds of public seminars on the subjects of financial planning and investment management. He has been quoted on financial matters in Financial Planning Magazine, Comstock Magazine, the Sacramento Bee and Assets Magazine. Professional affiliations include the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA), the Financial Planning Association, the Investment Management Consultants Association, the Association of Pension Professionals & Actuaries and the Institute of Certified Fund Specialists.
When he is not serving his clients, Gerry values his time at home with Jan, his wife of 30 years, their greyhound and an undisclosed number of cats. Hobbies include sports cars, travel, reading and the cinema.
Our mission is to assist our clients in the creation of a life that excites them, nurtures those they love and fulfills their highest aspirations.
By creating and implementing a prudently crafted, comprehensive financial strategy, we enable our clients to devote more time and attention to what truly matters in life, secure in the knowledge that the important financial details are being addressed.
Points of Distinction
When you contemplate retirement, financial decision-making takes on added importance. After you retire, you are ready to enjoy the wealth you've accumulated. And not worrying about your finances is critical to having a life both now and in the future that excites you, nurtures those you love and fulfills your highest aspirations. That is why many people seek a trusted advisor with the expertise, experience and commitment to help them achieve their goals and dreams.
At Gasber Financial, we take the responsibility and trust our clients place in us very seriously.
- By thoroughly analyzing each client's financial situation, we create a comprehensive, personalized financial plan with the goal of leaving no aspect of his or her financial future to chance.
- We believe that successful long term investing is a simple process but it is not easy. To insure implementation of a prudent, disciplined strategy each client's investment portfolio is governed by a written investment policy.
- Because a plan is only as good as its implementation, we continue to work closely with each client after delivery of their financial plan to make sure recommendations are followed and adjustments are made as needed.
- We strive to provide each client with the highest level of service and personalized attention. As a result we realize that we cannot be all things to all people and have committed to limiting our practice to an appropriate number of families.