Jane Beule| CFP®, MBA, MLA, TEP
Griffin Black, Inc.
- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
Redwood City, CA 94063
Fee-Only & Fiduciary
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country's leading association of fee-only and fiduciary financial planners.
Jane Beule is a Redwood City, CA Fee-Only Financial Planner serving clients nationally and internationally. Griffin Black, Inc. specializes in providing holistic wealth management services that help clients build, manage, grow, and protect their assets. We pay special attention to assisting clients' who are facing life transitions, such as marriage, starting a family, divorce, dealing with aging parents, and planning for a change of career or retirement. Jane Beule is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor and a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional.
Jane Beule is a Fee Only Financial Planner/Wealth Manager in Redwood City, CA. She began her career in finance as an industry analyst with J.P. Morgan in New York. After graduating from Harvard Business School, she moved to the Bay Area with her husband and worked for both large and smaller corporations as well as venture-backed start-ups before following her passion to serve individual clients. She founded Griffin Black in 2001 in order to create the kind of Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) firm she wanted to hire herself. Jane and her husband have two grown children and live in Redwood City, CA.
In 2001, having helped other businesses grow and thrive for many years, I decided I wanted to build one of my own. I love tech but longed to get back to working in finance. Griffin Black, Inc., the Registered Investment Advisor that I founded, joined a growing financial planning industry that adhered to fee-transparency and fiduciary client service. But in other ways, the approach we have taken to serving clients has always been uniquely our own:
- We serve clients of ALL AGES AND INCOMES, and not just older and wealthier ones. Our older and wealthier clients don’t mind taking advantage of our process efficiencies and reasonable fees.
- We strongly believe that financial planning is a PROCESS rather than a single event. Our clients, and the world they live in, are dynamic. A point-in-time financial plan is obsolete almost as soon as it is written.
- A great plan that isn’t IMPLEMENTED is worthless. We therefore focus as much effort on helping busy clients get things done as we do on helping them understand what they should and want to do in the first place. We define our clients’ success in terms of real progress toward their goals, and not just on the delivery of a plan.
- INVESTING is important, but it is only one of several financial disciplines than matter to our clients. For many clients, investing is not the most important thing we do.
Give us a call and let us help you build the future and peace of mind that you envision for yourself!