- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
- High Net-Worth Clients
- Women's Financial Issues
Gadsden, AL 35901
Huntsville, AL 35801
Jessica Smith is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor.
NAPFA is the country's leading association of Fee Only Financial Planners.
What is "Fee Only Financial Planning," and why is it important?
Jessica Smith is Vice President and Director of Financial Planning. She is a Fee-Only Financial Planner and a NAPFA Registered Advisor.
- B.S., Human Environmental Sciences with emphasis on Financial Planning, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
- Chartered Life Underwriter professional program at the American College, Bryn Mawr, PA
- Mutual Fund Counselor professional program, College for Financial Planning, Denver, CO
- Income Tax Course, H&R Block
- Certified Private Wealth Advisor certification program in conjunction with The University of Chicago Booth School of Business, Chicago, IL
- Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy professional program, The American College, Bryn Mawr, PA
CERTIFICATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
- Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy®
- Chartered Life Underwriter®
- Certified Private Wealth Advisor®
- NAPFA Registered Financial Advisor
- Former member of the board of directors for the south region of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors, 2009-2013
- Longview Financial Advisors, Inc. 2010-Present
- West Financial Consulting, Inc. 2005-2009