- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
PO Box 277
Onancock, VA 23417
John Fiege is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor.
NAPFA is the country's leading association of Fee Only Financial Planners.
What is "Fee Only Financial Planning," and why is it important?
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
• CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER®, January 2006
• Professional Financial Planner certificate, O.D.U., 2001
• B.S. Commerce, University of Virginia, 1990
• Series 65 Investment License
• Property and Casualty; Life and Health Insurance Consultant Licenses
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
- Eastern Shore of Virginia Chamber of Commerce
- United Way of VES Board and Finance Chair/ Former President
- Eastern Shore Christian Businessman's Association Board & Secretary
- ESCC Foundation Board
- Member, Market St. UMC, Trustee
- Roseland Cinema and Entertainment Center (RCEC) Board - VP/Treasurer
- UVA Club of the Eastern Shore Board & President
John Fiege has the vital experience you need to handle a very wide variety of personal financial situations. In addition to his prior and continuing education, John has been serving a significant client base for about 13 years. He has over 20 million dollars of investments under direct or indirect management. John's specialty is providing coordinated, comprehensive advice together in one plan.
For in-depth planning on a broad range of financial topics, including retirement, investment, insurance, tax and estate planning, call John.