- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
Frisco, TX 75035
John Gay is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor.
NAPFA is the country's leading association of Fee Only Financial Planners.
What is "Fee Only Financial Planning," and why is it important?
He began his career as an actuary and benefits consultant with a global consulting firm. There, he advised Fortune 500 executives on qualified plans, deferred compensation, stock options and investments.
John has also created, implemented, and monitored comprehensive financial plans and investment portfolios for private clients of a nationally recognized brokerage firm.
Degrees and Certifications
- Master of Science, Financial Planning
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®) Designation
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) Designation
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) Designation
- Past Associate Member of the Society of Actuaries (ASA)
Awards and Press
- Best Financial Planners in Dallas-Fort Worth, D Magazine, 2006, 2008, 2010
- Five Star Wealth Manager, Texas Monthly Magazine, 2011, 2012
- Reader’s Choice Award, September 2011 Frisco Enterprise Newspaper
- Featured in the Wall Street Journal, Newsweek, Business Week, Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, Investment News, and Financial Advisor Magazine
- Executive team of a nationally recognized not-for-profit organization
- Superintendent of a prominent north Texas school district
- Doctors, dentists, and attorneys
- Managing partner for a national benefits consulting firm
- Police officers, firefighters, and paramedics
- Executives and employees of Cisco Systems, Ericsson, JC Penney, Capital One, Walt Disney, Texas Instruments, EDS, Boeing, Frito-Lay, ClubCorp, Michelin, Dell, and more
- Retirees, Corporate Executives, Self-Employed Individuals, and more
- John and his family attend Gateway Church in Frisco.
- John’s sons attend Legacy Christian Academy in Frisco.
- Member of Leadership Frisco, Class IX
- John is an active adult leader in Boy Scout Troop 77 and Cub Scout Pack 443 in Frisco.