John S. Longstaff| CFP®
The Planning Center
- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
Our Other NAPFA Members
Fresno, CA 93711
Fee-Only & Fiduciary
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country's leading association of fee-only and fiduciary financial planners.
John S. Longstaff is a Fresno, CA Fee-Only Financial Planner serving Fresno and all surrounding areas. The Planning Center specializes in providing objective financial planning and investment management to help families make more effective decisions about life and money. John Longstaff is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor and a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional.
As someone who is blessed to have been born with a servant’s heart, this profession answered my personal and professional callings. Or I could say, more realistically, this profession snagged me. I can think of nothing I would rather be doing than reveling in the honor and privilege of accompanying a client on such a personal adventure as their life’s journey. And some of it even has to do with financial planning!
- Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- National Association of Estate Planners (NAEP)
- National Association of Personal Financial Planners (NAPFA)
- Accredited Estate Planner (AEP)
Areas of Expertise: Life/Wealth and Transition Planning
Education: Bachelor of Science, Business; University of the Pacific (UOP)
Memberships: Financial Planning Association (FPA), National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
- National Pres/Chair Institute of Certified Financial Planners (ICFP) 1996/97
- Past Pres/Chair Fresno State Baseball Dugout Club 1997/98
- Past Pres/Chair Fresno Estate Planning Council 1998/99
- CFP Board of Professional Review 2001-2004
- Founding Secretary Financial Planning Association of CA, Inc. 2014
- Chair, Elder Board, New Hope Community Church 2014-Present
The TPC Process
We believe that all financial decisions are emotional decisions, and in order to make more effective decisions, everyone needs an objective third party to talk about life and money. The Planning Center provides a safe place for you to discuss what matters most to you and your family with a team of trusted financial advisors. Our goal is to help you make better decisions as you navigate life's transitions and guide you toward the life you would like to have.
What To Expect
Our financial planning process begins with you. We'll organize your current financial situation and set expectations and goals unique to your perspectives and wishes. With this shared understanding, we can discuss strategies and tactics to achieve your goals together.
Build Confidence In Your Financial Future
We believe that your wealth and life should be in balance. No matter what stage of life you are in, you are impacted by these eight financial categories detailed on our services page. We will work with you to address issues and identify opportunities to track and grow your progress toward better wealth life balance.