- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
Our Other NAPFA Members
Vestavia, AL 35243
John Lovejoy, Jr. is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor.
NAPFA is the country's leading association of Fee Only Financial Planners.
What is "Fee Only Financial Planning," and why is it important?
John Lovejoy, Jr. grew up in Gadsden, Alabama and spent a large part of his financial career in Albany, Georgia. He now lives in Mountain Brook, Alabama and is married to his high school sweetheart, Linda Spearman Lovejoy a retired teacher at Mountain Brook Junior High School. John has extensive experience in financial services where he has worked since 1971. Other financial planners frequently seek his opinion on complex financial planning, tax, and investment strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics from Auburn University (1970)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER (TM) Designation (2002)
- Chartered Financial Analyst Designation (1990)
- NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
- Likes spending time with his grandchildren
- Enjoys a good cup of coffee
- Hobbies include: Photography, Motorcycles, Music, Movies, History