Jude Boudreaux| CFP®
The Planning Center
- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
Our Other NAPFA Members
New Orleans, LA 70130
Fee-Only & Fiduciary
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country's leading association of fee-only and fiduciary financial planners.
Jude Boudreaux is a New Orleans, LA Fee-Only Financial Planner serving New Orleans and all surrounding areas. The Planning Center specializes in providing objective financial planning to help clients build, manage, grow, and protect their assets through life's transitions. Jude Boudreaux is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor and a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional.
H. Jude Boudreaux, CFP® is a fee-only financial planner based in New Orleans. He works with a wide range of clients in identifying and pursuing their life’s goals. He is a Certified Financial Planner™ and has over a decade of diverse industry experience, including Janus Mutual Funds, MassMutual Financial Group, and most recently as Director of Financial Planning for Bellingrath Wealth Management.
More About Jude:
- Certified Financial Planner™ practitioner since 2004-Adjunct professor at Loyola University New Orleans (Music Finance)
- Has appeared in numerous financial publications including the Wall Street Journal, Financial Planning Magazine, the Journal of Financial Planning, InvestmentNews, and Bankrate.com.
- Contributing columnist for the Journal of Financial Planning since 2011
- President-Elect of the Loyola University New Orleans Business Alumni Board
- Elected by his peers as Financial Planning Association National NexGen President in 2009-Member of Financial Planning Association of Greater New Orleans Board of Directors since 2008
The TPC Process
We believe that all financial decisions are emotional decisions, and in order to make more effective decisions, everyone needs an objective third party to talk about life and money. The Planning Center provides a safe place for you to discuss what matters most to you and your family with a team of trusted financial advisors. Our goal is to help you make better decisions as you navigate life's transitions and guide you toward the life you would like to have.
What To Expect
Our financial planning process begins with you. We'll organize your current financial situation and set expectations and goals unique to your perspectives and wishes. With this shared understanding, we can discuss strategies and tactics to achieve your goals together.
Build Confidence In Your Financial Future
We believe that your wealth and life should be in balance. No matter what stage of life you are in, you are impacted by these eight financial categories detailed on our services page. We will work with you to address issues and identify opportunities to track and grow your progress toward better wealth life balance.