- Fee-Only Financial Planning
- Young Families
- Budget Coaching
- Investment Advice
- 401(k) and IRAs
- Student Loan Advice
- Tax-Savings Strategies
- Insurance Recommendations
- Starting a Business
- Hourly Fee Consultations
Logan, UT 84321
Schedule at http://www.calendly.com/wealthmode/meet-online
Justin Chidester is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor.
NAPFA is the country's leading association of Fee Only Financial Planners.
What is "Fee Only Financial Planning," and why is it important?
Hi, I’m Justin! I’m the owner of Wealth Mode Financial Planning.
I believe in ongoing, affordable, comprehensive financial planning for young middle-class families. I help people who are like me: those who want to raise a family without sacrificing their bucket list items.
I empower my clients to align their money with their personal values, invest right, and use their wealth for good. I call that “living in Wealth Mode,” which sounds a lot cooler than “making good financial decisions.”
Meeting in-person and virtually, I help clients across multiple states (Utah, Idaho, Nevada, and more).
Comprehensive financial planning and investment management services include:
- 3-4 meetings per year with a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Open access via email/text for any financial questions or issues
- Appointments on weeknights and weekends
- Virtual/video call meetings for convenience (no commute or babysitter necessary!)
- Affordable monthly billing instead of large fees for each meeting
- Priced to your level of need (income, net worth, complexity, etc.), not on amount of assets
- No asset minimums - can work with anyone!
Here's what you get:
- Create a cash-flow system and spending plan based on your life goals
- Advice on all big life decisions - like starting a family, buying a home, changing jobs
- Ongoing investment selection and asset allocation on all of your accounts, managed by us or elsewhere (401k, Traditional & Roth IRAs, HSAs, etc.)
- Accountability to stay on track with financial goals
- Ongoing implementation, and follow-up in getting financial tasks done to stay disciplined and on track and balance your financial priorities
- Guidance on all your insurance policies and work benefits
- Tax planning strategies to save you money
- Less time and stress than planning your finances alone