Ken Weingarten| CFP®, MBA
Weingarten Associates, LLC
- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
Fee-Only & Fiduciary
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country's leading association of fee-only and fiduciary financial planners.
Ken Weingarten is a Lawrenceville / Princeton, NJ Fee-Only Financial Planner serving clients locally and across the country. Weingarten Associates, LLC specializes in providing objective financial planning to help clients build, manage, grow, and protect their assets through life's transitions. Kenneth Weingarten is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor and a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional.
Ken Weingarten is a Fee Only Financial planner in Lawrenceville, NJ. Ken Weingarten is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor.
Our mission at Weingarten Associates is to make a positive difference in the lives of our clients by providing exceptional financial advice. Our services include financial planning, investment management, and tax services. We are strictly fee-only in the delivery of our advice and feel this is best for our clients.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- President of Financial Planning Services with Weingarten Associates, LLC since 2003
- Co-founded the NAPFA Princeton Area Study Group in 2006
- Basic Training Case Study Presenter in November 2008
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
- Northeast/Mid-Atlantic Region Board Member of NAPFA 2009-2010
- Served as an instructor for the College for Financial Planning's CFP® Certification Professional Education Program
- Classes taught included Tax Planning and Retirement Planning
- MBA from Rider University, Lawrenceville, New Jersey
- BA from Drew University, Madison, New Jersey
- CFP® Certification, College for Financial Planning, Denver, Colorado
- Residency Program, Financial Planning Association, Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
- The University of Edinburgh MOOC course 'Introduction to Philosophy' (2013)
- Duke University, MOOC course 'A Beginner's Guide to Irrational Behavior' with Dan Ariely (2013)
- Currently serving on the Chapin School Sustainability Committee (2013)
- Board member for the non-profit Lawrenceville Main Street from 2004-2008.
- Ken served as a volunteer teacher for Junior Achievement for more than ten years including many years teaching his own children's classes
Hobbies and Interests
- Time with family
- Yoga, Running, Tennis, Swimming
Our purpose is to make a difference in the lives of our clients by providing them with exceptional financial planning, investment management, and tax advice.
Clients of Weingarten Associates include individuals, families and small business owners seeking a comprehensive financial management service to meet life's financial challenges. You will find our methods of carrying out this mission to be quite different from that of other financial advisory firms. Whereas most firms will construct a financial plan for you, their primary purpose in doing so is to capture and manage your investment assets.
At Weingarten Associates, we recognize that real financial planning requires us to play a financial management role that goes beyond your investment portfolio. The financial plan is just the beginning of an advisory process that continues to address all of your financial needs as they arise over the course of your lifetime. Weingarten Associates acts as your personal financial manager, measuring success by your ability to achieve your financial goals. While we certainly strive to provide our clients with a positive investment experience, what most clients are concerned about is a substantial return on life!