Kevin Lozer| CFP®
ClearLogic Financial, Inc
- Fee-Only Financial Planning
- Federal Employees
- Retirees and Near-Retirees
- Sudden Money Situations
- Business Owners and Executives
- Tax Planning
- Investment Management
- Insurance Coverage
- College Education Planning
- 401(k) and IRAs
- Business Planning
- Elder Care Issues
Our Other NAPFA Members
Reston, VA 20190-1236
Fee-Only & Fiduciary
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country's leading association of fee-only and fiduciary financial planners.
We help federal professionals, recent retirees, and business owners manage their risks, investment costs, and taxes. Our financial planning and evidence-based investment management services are fiduciary, fee-only, and collaborative. We are located in Reston, VA and serve clients throughout the Washington D.C area and across the country.
Kevin Lozer is a CFP® practitioner and has been a Financial Planner with Ticknor Atherton & Associates since March, 2008. Prior to becoming a financial planner, he worked 11 years in various corporate finance positions in the lodging, telecommunications, and senior living industries.
- B.S. in Accounting, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
- Graduate Certificate in Financial Planning, Georgetown University, Washington, DC
- Partner/Chief Operating Officer, Ticknor Atherton & Associates
- Director, Financial Planning & Analysis, Sunrise Senior Living
- Senior Manager, Finance Operations, XO Communications
- Senior Analyst, Finance, Marriott International
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA), the national organization of Fee-Only financial advisors
- Member of New Dominion Angels, an angel investing group formed to capitalize early-stage, Virginia-based companies.
Kevin Lozer grew up in central Pennsylvania and travels back frequently to visit family and his alma mater. He moved to the Washington D.C. area in 1996 and currently lives in Herndon, VA with his wife and son. When not working or with his family, Kevin enjoys golfing, attending sporting events, and traveling.
Our clients come from various backgrounds, careers, and stages in life.
- Federal professionals with many questions as they near retirement.
- Retirees who want to optimize their life savings and want assurance they are doing everything they can to enjoy a happy and long retirement.
- Those that have lost their life partner and are now unsure they can handle their finances alone.
- Professionals and business owners who are raising families and building careers.
Yes, our clients have varying careers and backgrounds and therefore, different questions and concerns. However, they have a lot in common.
Our clients are modest, down-to-earth people. They have learned the value of living below their means and saving money (for a rainy day and for retirement). Our clients are careful and cautious by nature. They are fiscally conservative with their resources. Our clients are thorough, organized, and analytical people. They don’t make big decisions without doing their research.
Because of these traits, our clients typically have been managing their own investments (maybe with help from a broker) when they first meet us. They have recognized that their circumstances now warrant an advisor to help guide them. Usually, the concern is a looming retirement, a recent inheritance, a growing family, or simply their investments now exceed what they are comfortable managing themselves.
We serve people that know they want a fee-only, fiduciary to advise them. Our clients know we do not accept commissions and do not receive any compensation from any institution. They know this business model minimizes conflicts of interest. Most importantly, because we are a fiduciary, our clients know that we will never put our own interests above theirs.
If the descriptions above resonate with you, we would enjoy the opportunity to learn more about you and why you are interested in a financial planning relationship.