Kristina K. Bolhouse| CFP®, CPA, PFS
The Arkansas Financial Group, Inc.
- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
Our Other NAPFA Members
Little Rock, AR 72207
Fee-Only & Fiduciary
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country's leading association of fee-only and fiduciary financial planners.
She graduated Cum Laude from Western Michigan University in 1989, where she received her B.B.A. in Business Administration.
Kristina began her career in the Lansing, Michigan office of Ernst & Young, L.P. As a licensed Certified Public Account (CPA), she focused on audits of private and publicly held companies. When three Ernst & Young partners purchased the regional practice, she was asked to move on to the new company, Andrews Hooper & Pavlik PLC. While at Andrews, Hooper & Pavlik PLC she switched her area of focus to taxes and personal financial planning. She commenced study to received her CFP® certification. It was while serving as President of the local chapter of the International Association of Financial Planners (now the Financial Planning Association) that she met the principals of the Arkansas Financial Group, Inc. at a national conference. She maintained this contact for several years, ultimately relocating to Arkansas and joining the firm in 1999. She became a shareholder in 2000, the same year she became a Certified Financial Planner®. The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants then also awarded her the Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) designation.
She continues to combine many elements of her CPA experience with her current role as a financial planner and investment advisor, specifically with regard to money management, fraud, estate planning, and tax planning. She has served as a discussion leader for the American Institute of CPAs and presented to the local estate planning counsel and Central Arkansas Chapter of the Arkansas Society of CPAs.
Helping busy people make smart financial decisions.
Our happiest clients tend to share three characteristics: they are Collaberative Delegators, Disciplined Spenders and Realistic Investors. Read more about our Ideal Client… They are bright decision makers; who can openly share important facts, beliefs and goals; balance current consumption with building for a sound future; and recognize that in an uncertain financial world there are no easy, quick and certain solutions.
The details of our firm, our services and our contact information is available through the links listed on the left. Here are the key points that most prospective clients want to know about us:
• We are a holistic wealth management firm committed to helping our clients achieve long-term financial success. When we say “holistic,” we mean that we work with the “big picture” of your wealth, rather than simply its individual components. We examine relevant tax strategies, investment options, cash flow implications, estate planning issues, risk management approaches and available fringe benefits that may affect you in achieving your long-term goals.
• We act as a fiduciary for our clients. We receive no commissions or any third-party compensation. This allows us to reduce or eliminiate conflicts of interest and align ourselves with only you and your best interest in mind.
• We use a fee structure that is unique within our profession because it is affordable and fair, whether you are just getting started, are of modest means or have accumulated sizeable wealth.
• We know our business and have years of experience working as a professional team to help your plans become reality. We have specific knowledge in serving professionals in general, and physicians in particular.
At The Arkansas Financial Group we know that your financial life is complex, so we work with your broad, relevant facts to give you sound advice. This limits our availability for “project” work. We are not your firm if you are looking for:
• Ad hoc consultations or “quickie second opinions”;
• Management of a piece of your investment portfolio; or,
• Preparation of a plan that you will implement on your own.