Lance Alston| CFP®, MA
New Dimensions Wealth Management, LLC
- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
Building M, Suite 250
Allen, TX 75013
Fee-Only & Fiduciary
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country's leading association of fee-only and fiduciary financial planners.
Education and Designations
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) designation
- MA, Economics, George Mason University, Fairfax, Virginia.
- BA, International Business, The University of Texas, Austin.
Boards, Committees and Pro Bono Work
(past & present)
- Advisory Board, Journal of Financial Planning
- Finance Committee, Stonebridge Ranch Homeowners Association (McKinney; Texas)
- Pro Bono Committee, Financial Planning Association (D/FW)
- Board of Directors, Financial Planning Association (D/FW)
- Committee on Professional Issues, Financial Planning Association (National)
- Board of Directors, Agape Medical Clinic (Dallas)
Named one of the "Best Financial Planners in Dallas" in every D Magazine survey since 2004.
New Dimensions Wealth Management represents the culmination of a decade long quest to build a client-centric financial planning firm.
We pride ourselves on providing unbiased, straight-forward financial guidance to clients using a Fee-only compensation model. As a fee-only firm, clients can rest assured that we are truly acting as their fiduciary and in their best interest.
It’s really very simple: reasonable fees unbiased guidance = valuable financial advice.