- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Laurence Montello is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor.
NAPFA is the country's leading association of Fee Only Financial Planners.
What is "Fee Only Financial Planning," and why is it important?
As a Certified Financial Planner™, Chartered Life Underwriter™ and a Registered Investment Advisor, Larry specializes in helping baby boomers and retirees grow, protect and transfer wealth.
Mr. Montello has a broad depth of experience in financial planning, investment management, tax strategies, retirement planning, estate planning and helping clients secure their financial future. Mr. Montello is a frequent speaker on financial planning and investment management topics, has written many financial articles and has been quoted in print and on broadcast media. Montello was the host of “Money Matters”, a financial radio show on Seaview Radio in West Palm Beach, Florida. Mr. Montello served as the East Coast program director and instructor for the CFP education program at Florida Gulf Coast University and has been a tutor for many CFP candidates in Palm Beach County. Mr. Montello is a former member of the East Coast Estate Planning Council, the Financial Planning Association and is a graduate of Leadership Palm Beach County.
Mr. Montello has earned a Graduate degree in Management / Finance from Harvard University. Mr. Montello has holds Graduate level professional Certificates in Strategic Management and Corporate Finance from Harvard University.
After working with many types of clients, Larry realized his skills and knowledge were especially suited for helping baby boomers and retirees with prudent planning and investing strategies that preserve wealth and create a peace of mind before and after retirement.
Larry started his career at Buttleman and Strehlow financial group. Mr. Montello moved his business to RBC Dain Rauscher as a partner in the Meyer, Phelps, Montello group. Mr. Montello left the brokerage environment and became a Vice President and Director at Harris Private Bank in West Palm Beach, Florida. Fulfilling a lifelong dream to own his own wealth management firm, Mr. Montello started Montello Wealth Management.
Mr. Montello has strong ties to the local community and is/was active in the following service organizations, non profits and charitable organizations:
- Leadership Palm Beach County
- Arthur R. Marshall Foundation, Board member, Development committee
- Rotary Club of West Palm Beach
- The Biomotion Foundation, West Palm Beach, Development committee co-chair
- Young friends of the opera, West Palm Beach. Committee member
- Community Food Alliance, Palm Beach County, Committee member
- Hanley Center, West Palm Beach, committee member
- Artigras, Jupiter, Florida. Committee member, Kiwanis Club of North Palm Beach, member
- Habitat for Humanity, volunteer.