Mary E. McCraw| CFP®
The Arkansas Financial Group, Inc.
- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
Our Other NAPFA Members
Little Rock, AR 72207
Fee-Only & Fiduciary
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country's leading association of fee-only and fiduciary financial planners.
Prior to joining AFG, she worked for a boutique wealth management firm in Los Angeles, preparing financial plans for clients in the entertainment industry. While in Los Angeles, Mary obtained the Certified Financial PlannerTM designation. She began her career in Little Rock working as a Paraplanner at Financial Decisions Institute, serving middle-income clients. Mary attended The University of North Texas in Denton where she obtained bachelor’s degree in Finance with an emphasis in Personal Financial Planning.
Mary is an active member of the Junior League of Little Rock and currently serves on the Financial Planning and Research & Development Committees. She is also actively involved in the League’s Stuff the Bus community project, which distributes school supplies to children in the Little Rock School District.
In her spare time, Mary enjoys reading, cooking and spending time with her husband, Kyle and twin daughters, Dana and Catherine.
Helping busy people make smart financial decisions.
Our happiest clients tend to share three characteristics: they are Collaborative Delegators, Disciplined Spenders and Realistic Investors. Read more about our Ideal Client… They are bright decision makers; who can openly share important facts, beliefs and goals; balance current consumption with building for a sound future; and recognize that in an uncertain financial world there are no easy, quick and certain solutions.
The details of our firm, our services and our contact information is available through the links listed on the left. Here are the key points that most prospective clients want to know about us:
• We are a holistic wealth management firm committed to helping our clients achieve long-term financial success. When we say “holistic,” we mean that we work with the “big picture” of your wealth, rather than simply its individual components. We examine relevant tax strategies, investment options, cash flow implications, estate planning issues, risk management approaches and available fringe benefits that may affect you in achieving your long-term goals.
• We act as a fiduciary for our clients. We receive no commissions or any third-party compensation. This allows us to reduce or eliminiate conflicts of interest and align ourselves with only you and your best interest in mind.
• We use a fee structure that is unique within our profession because it is affordable and fair, whether you are just getting started, are of modest means or have accumulated sizeable wealth.
• We know our business and have years of experience working as a professional team to help your plans become reality. We have specific knowledge in serving professionals in general, and physicians in particular.
At The Arkansas Financial Group we know that your financial life is complex, so we work with your broad, relevant facts to give you sound advice. This limits our availability for “project” work. We are not your firm if you are looking for:
• Ad hoc consultations or “quickie second opinions”;
• Management of a piece of your investment portfolio; or,
• Preparation of a plan that you will implement on your own.