- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
Overland Park, KS 66210
Matt Syverson is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor.
NAPFA is the country's leading association of Fee Only Financial Planners.
What is "Fee Only Financial Planning," and why is it important?
As founder and financial advisor at Sound Stewardship, Matt Syverson has a passion for delivering value beyond the numbers. He founded Sound Stewardship in 2004 after working in large financial planning firms and realizing that most advisors only focused on the numbers. Determined to create a more holistic model and make the financial planning process transparent and objective for clients, he developed the Simplified Fee Structure.
Matt’s college education – covering business, music and psychology – gives him an uncommon mix of strengths for the financial planning industry: The business acumen to analyze complex finances and structure a customized plan, and a deep understanding of people and how to help them reach their goals.
He lives with his wife Tammy and 3 daughters in Olathe, Kansas. where the family is actively involved at Olathe Bible Church and various charities in the community.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Certified Financial Planner™ professional
- Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy®
- Bachelor of Science (Hons. Psychology), University of Iowa
PROFESSIONAL ASSSOCIATIONS AND AWARDS
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
- Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy
- Mid-America Planned Giving Council – Board Member
- Qualified Kingdom Advisor – KC Leadership Team
- Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University – Alumni and Facilitator
- Selected 2006 & 2007 Charitable Gift Planner of the Year by the National Christian Foundation – Heartland