The Goff Financial Group
- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
Houston, TX 77046
Fee-Only & Fiduciary
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country's leading association of fee-only and fiduciary financial planners.
Matthew Goff is a Houston, TX Fee-Only Investment Advisor serving Houston and all surrounding areas. The Goff Financial Group specializes in providing objective investment management and financial planning to help clients build, manage, grow, and protect their assets through life's transitions. Matthew Goff is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor.
Matthew Goff is the founder and Chief Investment Officer of The Goff Financial Group is a fee-only and fully independent investment advisory firm registered with the SEC. The company manages over $226.9 million in private accounts for long-term investors.
Mr. Goff began his career in financial services at Lehman Brothers in 1993 after graduating from the University of Texas in Austin with a major in finance. Mr. Goff manages portfolios for individuals, couples, trusts, retirement plans and corporations.
For four consecutive years Mr. Goff has been included in the Five Star Award Professionals list as featured in Texas Monthly Magazine. Mr. Goff has also been rated as a Five Star advisor by the Paladin Registry since 2006. Mr. Goff is an active member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA), the country’s leading professional association of fee-only financial advisors.
The Goff Financial Group has been serving Texas for more than 19 years. The company specializes in providing highly customized investment strategies for long-term investors.
Why The Goff Financial Group?
- Rated as a 5 Star Advisor by the Paladin Registry
- Included in the Five Star Award Professionals list as featured in Texas Monthly Magazine for four consecutive years
- Accredited Member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ Rating
- As an SEC registered investment advisory company, we have over $187.5 million in private accounts under management for long-term investors. We have over 20 years of experience managing capital for long-term investors on a fee-only basis.
Trust is a popular word. You hear it frequently in the financial world, but why should you believe it? For us, it’s the essence of what we offer to our clients—straight talk and undiluted investment advice, based solely on their best interests. It’s a claim we back up with a history of servicing our client with an expertise in customized investment solutions. We’re committed to building your financial future. Not ours.
We provide customized investment management services based on your comfort level with risk and long-term objectives:
- Tax-efficient investment strategies for high net-worth investors;
- Independent and objective investment research and advice;
- Strategies for nonqualified and incentive stock options;
- Investment recommendations for executive-deferred compensation plans that complement other investment accounts;
- Retirement income planning; and
- Coordination of services with your tax and legal advisors.
Whether you need advice as a business owner, an executive, a retiree, or all of the above—we understand your needs as an individual. We understand that demanding schedules can leave you with little time to look after financial matters. That’s why we are committed to being your advocate, a commitment that begins day one.
As a unique individual, you have unique challenges. Meeting these challenges requires a realistic view of your finances. We can help you answer such questions as:
- Am I taking too much risk with my investments?
- Am I making sufficient returns on my money?
- How can I avoid outliving my money?
- Are my company-sponsored retirement accounts being managed in a manner consistent with goals?
These are but a few of the factors affecting your financial future—and we’ll evaluate everything, providing you with a plan you can feel confident about.
Our Fiduciary Duty to Put Your Interest First
Your financial goals are our highest priority. We have the knowledge, experience and integrity to help you achieve what is most important to you including financial independence, a secure and comfortable retirement, travel and a second home.
We provide the peace of mind that comes with knowing you have entrusted your financial future to a firm that will always place your interests first. Unlike many other firms, all of our services are provided on a fee-only basis, we have a FIDUCIARY DUTY to put your interests first, and you always have direct access to the investment manager for your accounts as opposed to a sales agent.