- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
Our Other NAPFA Members
San Diego, CA 92108
Matthew Showley is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor.
NAPFA is the country's leading association of Fee Only Financial Planners.
What is "Fee Only Financial Planning," and why is it important?
Since joining the CCMI team in 2006, Matt has significantly streamlined our investment management and financial planning processes and implemented new strategies as the lead advisor for our First Step Financial Planning clients. Matt works with a wide range of clients in the areas of portfolio management and financial planning.
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM
Financial Planning Association, Member
National Association of Personal Financial Advisors, Member
San Diego Venture Group, Member
Estate Planning Council San Diego, Member
Young Professionals Group of San Diego, Member
LEAD San Diego IMPACT Class of 2013
The Business Network, Member
Francis Parker Alumni Group, Member
Pepperdine Alumni Group, Member
B.S. in Business Administration, Pepperdine University
M.B.A., University of San Diego
Enjoying time with wife, Alex and daughter, Elizabeth
Things you might not know about Matt:
1. As a child, Matt did not miss a single day of school for 10 years.
2. From August 2001 to January 2003, Matt visited 32 U.S States, 5 European countries and lived in Australia for 5 months.
3. Matt still holds two of three San Diego high school volleyball hitting records after 15 years.