- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
Brentwood, TN 37027
Melissa Hammel is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor.
NAPFA is the country's leading association of Fee Only Financial Planners.
What is "Fee Only Financial Planning," and why is it important?
Melissa, a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) and Nationally Certified Counselor (NCC) LPC/MHSP, serves as the Managing Member and principal Financial Planner at Hammel Financial Advisory Group, LLC. Her areas of expertise combine a deep and effective investment ability with a whole-life style of financial planning that includes personal counseling/coaching.
"The idea of interior issues and soft side of financial planning has become a grass roots effort within the field of financial planning and investment management. We have found that folks who do work with both the numbers and the feelings and inside issues tend to find much more peace and comfort with their financial lives.”
National Association of Personal Financial Planners (NAPFA)
- Melissa has presented sessions at regional as well as national NAPFA conferences.
- NAPFA Advisor magazine Melissa provides feature articles as well as contributing a column bi-monthly.
- Melissa served as co-dean for the NAPFA University School of Communication. Her role included
- Providing therapy/counseling expertise to the committee
- Making regular presentations