Michael D. Chamberlain| CFP®, AIF
Chamberlain Financial Planning & Wealth Management
- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
Sacramento, CA 95825
Campbell, CA 95008
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Davis, CA 95616
Fee-Only & Fiduciary
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country's leading association of fee-only and fiduciary financial planners.
Michael Chamberlain is a financial planner with offices in Santa Cruz, Sacramento, and Campbell, CA. Chamberlain Financial Planning & Wealth Management specializes in ongoing investment management, portfolio reviews, retirement planning and objective financial advice for families, couples, and single men and women. Michael Chamberlain is a Certified Financial Planner™ Professional.
My name is Michael Chamberlain CFP®, the principal of Chamberlain Financial Planning & Wealth Management. I have been helping people since 1985 to make better financial decisions that improve the quality of their lives both now and in the future.
I am proud to be affiliated with a number of highly regarded financial planning organizations including The Garrett Planning Network and The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors.
As an experienced investment and planning professional, I have had the privilege of being interviewed and contributing to articles in such publications as Money Magazine, Forbes.com, Financial Planning Magazine, ABC.com.
Call 800-347-1340 for no cost "Get Acquainted Meeting"
Our investment and financial planning philosophy has withstood the test of time and has consistently delivered the results that have built long-term trusting relationships and returning clients.
At the core of our role as your investment advisor is a directive to design an investment strategy that maximizes the likelihood of achieving your goals and objectives.
Our Investment Philosophy incorporates the key elements that earned a Nobel Prize in economics for the Modern Portfolio Theory. We believe:
- Each client and their investment planning is unique.
- Investments should be allocated amongst different asset classes to safely maximize the returns and lessen risk.
- The allocation of assets is based on the client’s goals, needs and timeframe. The allocation is influenced by the mental outlook for risk and the financial capacity for risk.
- The investments selected within each asset class should follow Generally Accepted Investment principles.
- Clients are best served by having a clear understanding of their goals, the risks, how to gauge the success of the allocation and the responsibilities of the client and the advisor, i.e. client benefits by having an Investment Policy Statement.
- The client has greater peace of mind and less apprehension when they are involved in the selection and monitoring of their investments.
- The selection and monitoring of investments is most efficient utilizing computer tools and services that are available to financial advisors, and are not available to the individual investor and/or would be too costly for most.
Financial Planning Philosophy
- Each client is unique and their financial planning should reflect this premise.
- Clients from all walks of life and all stages in life should have access to quality, competent, professional financial advice, on an as-needed basis.
- Clients deserve to be treated fairly, with compassion and dignity, and their personal information should always be maintained in the strictness of confidence.
- Clients receive the best financial planning results when the planner has an excellent understanding of the clients’ situation and goals, which is founded on collaborative two-way communication.
- Clients have the greatest peace of mind and less apprehension when they are involved in the planning process and monitor their progress over time.
- Clients are best served by those professionals dedicated to high standards, who maintain competency with continuing education, and by working in collaboration with other professionals (CPAs, attorneys, etc.)
- Clients are best served by a fee-only planner, who can give purely objective advice based on the fact he/she does not accept commissions on products sold or fees for the referral of clients to other advisors.