Michael G. Donahoe| CFP®, MBA
Harvest Asset Group
- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
Portland, ME 04101
Fee-Only & Fiduciary
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country's leading association of fee-only and fiduciary financial planners.
Michael is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® practitioner. He is a seasoned business professional and investor with over 20 years of corporate management experience. He transitioned from a successful corporate career to become an independent, Fee-Only financial advisor in 2005. In 2007, he joined On Course Financial Group, LLC as a principal of the firm and founded Harvest Asset Group, LLC in 2012.
Michael Donahoe has appeared in national and local consumer and trade publications citing his client advice, perspective on the profession, and personal life experience. He contributes educational columns on topics relating to retirement, which have been featured in the Portland Press Herald. In 2012 Michael served as an Adjunct Lecturer at Merrimack University teaching retirement to financial professionals.
Michael completed his studies in Personal Financial Planning at the University of California, Berkeley, where he graduated with distinction. He holds an MBA Degree from the George Washington University, and a BA Degree from Mount St. Mary’s University in Maryland. He is a member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA).
Michael lives in Cumberland, Maine with his wife Heidi and two teenage sons.
Harvest Asset Group is an independent, fee-only financial planning and investment advisory firm. We are committed to a personalized approach to help you establish and reach your financial goals. As a Harvest Asset Group client you can expect:
- To work with professionals who seek to understand your unique circumstances, values and preferences.
- Consistent focus on your goals and how to best achieve them.
- Help understanding different options regarding important financial decisions, so that you can move forward with confidence.
- Clear, plain English explanations of financial concepts and products.
- A dynamic process that helps prepare for changes in life—either expected or unexpected.
- To work with a fiduciary who puts your interests first.