Neal Van Zutphen, Jr.| M.S., CFP®
Intrinsic Wealth Counsel
- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
Tempe, AZ 85281
Fee-Only & Fiduciary
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country's leading association of fee-only and fiduciary financial planners.
Neal began his financial services career in 1983. He is the owner and President of Intrinsic Wealth Counsel, Inc.
Memberships and Associations:
- Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
- Financial Therapy Association (FTA)
- Associate Member of the American Psychological Association (APA)
Neal is the CFP Board Ambassador for the Phoenix Metropolitan area. He is past President and Chairman of the Financial Planning Association of Greater Phoenix. In 2010, the FPA of Greater Phoenix Board of Directors nominated Neal for the Heart of Financial Planning Award. His research was published in the Journal of Financial Planning and he has spoken at national financial planning conferences. He holds a Master’s of Science in personal financial planning.
Neal is happily married, has three children and five grandchildren, and enjoys reading, hiking, and golf.
Serving clients throughout the country and the Phoenix metro area for over 30 years, we are an independent, fee-only financial planning and investment advisory firm.
“Intrinsic Wealth Counsel” speaks clearly to what we aspire. We manage and invest money based on the Intrinsic value of companies. When it comes to life planning, Wealth is far more than money. We believe that intrinsic motivations are far more powerful a force for life goal achievement than extrinsic motivations. We also believe there are few, if any, who enjoy being “managed”— however, most of us recognize the need and benefits of seeking Counsel from a trusted advisor or friend. We aspire to be both.
We believe that the fundamental purpose of personal life planning is to help you achieve your ideal selves. We want for you:
- To experience passion and vision in your life
- To feel a sense of safety and peace of mind.
- To recognize that it’s not about the money, it is about what you want to experience and your life goals. . It’s about your family, friends, loved ones and your dreams that may or may not cost money.