- Fee-Only Financial Planning
- Financial Review
- Hourly Fee Consultations
- Retirement Planning
- Investment Management
- Tax Planning
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Services
- College Education Planning
- 401(k) and IRAs
- Business Planning
- Employee Benefits
Atlanta, GA 30318
Patrick King is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor.
NAPFA is the country's leading association of Fee Only Financial Planners.
What is "Fee Only Financial Planning," and why is it important?
Over my career, I’ve seen the intimate details of the financial lives of:
- CEOs and C-suite executives from Fortune 100 companies,
- All-star athletes with retired jerseys and their own bobble-head dolls,
- Grammy-winning recording artists,
- And hundreds of other folks from all walks of life.
They’re just like the rest of us in that they want their finances to support the lives they’re trying to build.
There’s no rule in financial planning that says you must sacrifice living an amazing life today in order to prepare for the future.
What if I told you there was another way? A way that aligns your finances with your dreams.
You know what dreams I’m talking about – the ones that you’ve shoveled into the “someday” pile:
Pay for your kids’ education. Build a dream home. Start a business. Write a book. Watch the sun rise on an African safari. Drink wine in Tuscany.
For those who are ready, I help them:
- Start enjoying their lives – TODAY – with the peace of mind that comes with knowing they are protected and working toward their ideal future.
- Align their spending with what they truly want from life, and
- Work toward those financial goals in the far away future.
When you’re ready, I can immerse you in the same tried and true process that I use with all my clients that provides:
- Clarity around investing so that they can focus on what’s really important in their lives.
- A “Both-And” plan that prioritizes both creating amazing life experiences in the present and building peace of mind about their future.
- Ease in putting it all together – I do the heavy lifting so they don’t procrastinate any longer and miss out on powerful opportunities.
Sound too good to be true?
While the results sometimes seem magical, there’s no magic in this process. I only work with clients who are willing to hold up their part of the work. But moving toward building your dreams compounds in your life just like returns compound in your investment accounts.