- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
Clifton Park, NY 12065
Paul Corr is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor.
NAPFA is the country's leading association of Fee Only Financial Planners.
What is "Fee Only Financial Planning," and why is it important?
Paul Corr has been providing financial planning for personal and business clients for more than two decades. In 2007, Paul retired from his position as an Associate Professor of Management and Business at Skidmore College where he taught finance, taxation, accounting and investments since 1981. Paul has also been a Director and Chair of the Audit Committee of Espey Mfg. & Electronics Corp in Saratoga Springs, New York for several years.
After earning his undergraduate degree, Paul attended the Graduate School of International Management and later taught chemistry in high school for two years.
- Graduated from the State University of New York at Albany with an M.S. in accounting
- Earned a Ph.D. from Washington University in a non-business field
- Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Certified public accountant licensed by New York State
- Personal financial specialist qualified by the AICPA
- Certified Financial Planner® practitioner