Altfest Personal Wealth Management
- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
New York, NY 10022
Fee-Only & Fiduciary
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country's leading association of fee-only and fiduciary financial planners.
PAUL PALAZZO, CFP®, COA:
Paul leads a team of advisors who help clients with all of their financial planning and investment needs. In addition, he heads the firm’s Financial Planning Committee, sits on the Leadership and Investment Committees, and is co-director of the Altfest Dental Group. He was named managing director in 2007, having joined the firm in 2000.
A CFP® licensee, he specializes in quantitative financial planning analysis. He received acknowledgment for making a major contribution to the case study in Lew Altfest’s collegiate textbook, Personal Financial Planning. In 2005 Paul became a Certified Option Advisor, a designation focused on employee stock options and other forms of stock-related compensation.
He has written on a variety of financial planning and investment topics for major publications such as The Journal of Financial Planning and The Seattle Times, and has been interviewed by The Wall Street Journal, Washington Times, ABC News and others. In addition to his frequent talks on retirement planning, he has made presentations in front of the American Association of Individual Investors and spoken on Roth IRA conversions to the New York Tax Study Group, of which he is a member. Paul is a former member of the Board of Directors of the Financial Planning Association of New York and of the Practice Foundation Committee of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA). He serves on the Board of Directors of the co-op in Manhattan where he lives with his wife, Lorraine.
“This is just extremely gratifying work, to have the opportunity to play a helpful role in the lives of our clients and establish relationships that grow stronger over the years.”
Paul received his B.A. in history from Western Connecticut State University. In his spare time he enjoys reading, cooking and exploring Central Park. He is a volunteer for and consultant to the Petit Family Foundation.
How We Help You
At Altfest Personal Wealth Management, we want to help you meet your goals. We understand that each person’s lifestyle is unique and requires distinct consideration and planning. That’s why we provide services with a personal touch, whether it’s investing client money or providing advanced financial planning guidance – we listen to what you really want, and really don’t want. Clients benefit from our expertise, objectivity and genuine service, which have been a hallmark at our firm since 1983. That’s why we believe our clients make a smart choice in working with us.
Today, we offer you:
- A staff of some 20 smart and friendly professionals dedicated to making you comfortable as we make your financial life easier.
- The willingness to serve you in the way that best addresses your own special circumstances, sensitivities and concerns.
- Sophisticated financial planning to help you navigate your way to a secure future and make intelligent decisions in areas such as investments, retirement, college planning, insurance or estate planning.
- A diversified portfolio of select individual stocks, mutual funds, bonds and private investments, custom tailored to your individual needs, objectives, and concerns, and managed by a talented team led by Chief Investment Officer, Lewis J. Altfest, regarded by many as one of the best in wealth management.
Pioneers in the world of fee-only wealth management – no commissions, no products to sell; therefore no conflicts of interest -- Altfest has worked hard to earn and reward the trust of our clients. Beyond the personal fulfillment of having a respected and successful practice, are the strong and lasting relationships with our family of clients.