Rorik W. Larson| CFP®, EA, MBA
Essential Financial Strategies
- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Planning for Business Owners
- Middle Income Client Needs
- Tax Planning and Preparation
- Goal Setting
Orland Park, IL
Palos Heights, IL
Fee-Only & Fiduciary
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country's leading association of fee-only and fiduciary financial planners.
Rorik W. Larson is an Orland Park Fee-Only Financial Planner serving Orland Park, Palos Heights and beyond. Essential Financial Strategies specializes in providing tax-oriented objective financial planning to help clients in life's transitions build, manage, grow, and protect their assets. Rorik Larson is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER (TM) Professional, Enrolled Agent (admitted to practice before the IRS) and NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor.
Rorik’s passion is helping folks proactively build their financial future. Rorik struggled with money worries as he faced retirement transition from the Army. Not trusting the advisors available to him overseas, he set about researching and studying to make his retirement financially stress free despite having a young family. In the process, Rorik developed his excitement for helping people with similar money worries. Now he shares that passion helping families quiet their money concerns and shape their future financial independence. Rorik enjoys helping hard working, proactive young families with school aged children.
Rorik holds an MBA with a specialization in Financial Planning from California Lutheran University. He holds the CFP® certification and has been admitted to practice before the Internal Revenue Service as an Enrolled Agent. He graduated from Florida Institute of Technology with a Bachelor’s degree and has Master’s Degree from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
Rorik Larson is a member of the Alliance of Comprehensive Planners, National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) and the Financial Planning Association (FPA).
In his spare time Rorik enjoys working out and is active in his church. He is the first to admit his most important life role is as father to his school aged son.
Essential Financial Strategies specializes in helping proactive working couples with school aged kids. Often in transition, they work with me to put their financial lives in order, relieve financial stress and create a path for kids’ education. These folks, overwhelmed with money choices and exhausted from work and school activities, contact us when they wonder…
- Do I save for retirement or my child’s education?Is a 529 plan right for me?
- How should I invest my 401K?
- What am I going to do in retirement?
- Can I worry less about money and enjoy life?
When you work with us, you can expect:
- Straight talk. Our complete focus is on what is best for you. We don’t sell any financial products nor do we receive any commissions. As fee-only financial advisors, our only compensation is what you pay for our professional advice.
- All-inclusive approach. Together we evaluate all aspects of your finances and design a strategy where each part works in harmony with the others. You’ll see that we pay a lot of attention to areas of your financial life that are often overlooked.
- Access. Life is constantly changing. For one annual retainer fee, you can meet with or speak to me often as is necessary to help you accomplish your financial goals.
- Value for your money. We are committed to providing value that exceeds our fee. Doesn’t it make sense that your financial advisor should work to save you more than he charges you?