- Fee-Only Financial Planning
- Financial Review
- Hourly Fee Consultations
- Retirement Planning
- Investment Management
- Tax Planning
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Services
- College Education Planning
- 401(k) and IRAs
- Business Planning
- Employee Benefits
Our Other NAPFA Members
Long Lake, MN
Rebecca Botzet is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor.
NAPFA is the country's leading association of Fee Only Financial Planners.
What is "Fee Only Financial Planning," and why is it important?
“With our world and personal lives changing constantly, creating a plan is only the first step to reaching our goals. For that reason, after we create a solid well rounded plan, we work closely and continuously with clients to provide guidance as their lives evolve.”
- Becky works directly with clients as their Wealth Advocate.
- Becky is responsible for designing and preparing financial plans and is a member of the SWA Investment Committee.
- Becky has over 20 years in experience in the financial services industry.
- Before joining SWA in 2015, she worked for a prominent regional brokerage for several years providing investment research and spent ten years working for independent comprehensive financial planning firms in the Minneapolis area.
- Becky is a Certified Financial PlannerTM professional.
- Additionally, Becky obtained her Bachelors degree in Economics from the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities campus.
- Financial Planning Association Member
- Volunteer: Becky spends time with the BestPrep eMentor Program