- Fee-Only Financial Planning
- Financial Review
- Hourly Fee Consultations
- Retirement Planning
- Investment Management
- Tax Planning
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Services
- College Education Planning
- 401(k) and IRAs
- Business Planning
- Employee Benefits
Rebecca Kennedy is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor.
NAPFA is the country's leading association of Fee Only Financial Planners.
What is "Fee Only Financial Planning," and why is it important?
Rebecca Kennedy is the Founder and Principal of Kennedy Financial Planning, LLC. Here are the highlights of her background:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional since 2002
- 14 years + in the Financial Services industry
- Recognized as a Denver Five Star Wealth Manager (awarded to less than 7% of the Denver area wealth managers)
- Prior experience includes:
- Providing comprehensive financial planning and investment management for high net worth individuals at a boutique wealth management firm for 7+ years
- Testing financial software systems and illustrating a variety of estate and charitable planning techniques, often utilizing life insurance, in order to minimize taxes
- Preparing individual and state income tax returns
- Assisting portfolio managers with stock research, trade execution, and asset allocation reporting
- Serves as Pro Bono Committee Co-Chair for the Colorado Financial Planning Association
- Volunteers as a mentor for Denver Kids, Inc. (an organization serving at-risk youth in the Denver Public Schools).
- Rebecca grew up in Tennessee, graduated from the Ohio State University, and moved to Denver in 2002 after working several years in Atlanta. She loves living in the Highlands area with her husband, Jim, and their two awesome dogs, Hoover and Winston.