- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
Wexford, PA 15090
Robert Choiniere is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor.
NAPFA is the country's leading association of Fee Only Financial Planners.
What is "Fee Only Financial Planning," and why is it important?
Rob Choiniere is founder and President of Plans to Prosper, LLC. His career in finance spans more than two decades. He led major development projects throughout the country including site selection of the Denver International Airport. Rob was Director of Planning for a leading national engineering corporation. During that period he led the firm’s management consulting practice, and specialized in assessing the financial viability of high-profile transportation projects.
In 1995 Rob re-focused his experience, and began concentrating on the financial lives of families. He was Senior Analyst and Investment Manager for a high net worth fee-only financial planning practice beginning in 1996. During that period he discovered that the broad middle/upper-middle class had no access to fee-only comprehensive financial advice. In order to address this underserved market, Rob founded Plans to Prosper, LLC in 2005. Rob, his wife, and two children live in North Allegheny County, Pennsylvania.
- B.S. Management and Transportation Technology; Florida Institute of Technology, Melbourne, FL 1978
- M.S. Financial Planning Program; Georgia State University; Atlanta, GA 1995-1996
- Certified Financial Planner Professional Program, College of Financial Planning, Denver, CO 2005
- Certified Financial Planner™ certification 2006
- NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor, 2007