Roger Kruse| CFP®, ChFC®, EA
FFP Wealth Management
- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
Our Other NAPFA Members
Minneapolis, MN 55433
Fee-Only & Fiduciary
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country's leading association of fee-only and fiduciary financial planners.
Roger Kruse, ChFC® CFP®, EA is the founder of FFP Wealth Management. He is in his 26th year of providing investment management, financial planning, IRA Exit Planning™ and estate planning. Roger is credited with developing the Tax SuperSheet® financial planning software to help families reduce what is often the largest expense they face.
The Tax SuperSheet® illustrates the immediate benefit of income tax saving strategies as well as an easy to understand illustration of the tax implications of IRA Exit Plans™ in retirement. The proprietary Leave Wisely – Inherit Wisely® plans help families avoid catastrophic taxes caused by inadvertent errors when IRAs are inhertited. LWIW also illustraes how an IRA Trust can keep your IRA in your family line, provide creditor protection and to reduce income taxes after death.
FFP Wealth Management is a Fee-Only firm providing comprehensive financial planning services including investment management, estate planning, and tax preparation & planning in the greater Minneapolis area including:
FFP Wealth Management is a Registered Investment Advisor*
We manage investments - we do not sell investments.
We advise individuals on 401(k) plan choices - we do not sell 401(k) plans.
We forecast cash flow needs - to recommend tax-wise retirement paychecks or other cost saving strategies at any stage of life.
We analyze and recommend solutions for potential tax liabilities at death - we do not file estate tax returns.
We analyze wills and trusts and seek efficient strategies to transfer wealth - we do not draft legal documents.
We manage your trust account or advise your trustee** - and can refer competitive trustee services when a family member trustee is not an option.
• Individual, TOD Joint and others
• 401k rollover (post or in-service rollover)
• IRA accumulation
• IRA income distribution
• Trust management
• 401k, pensions, company stock and retirement plans
• Comprehensive or retirement, education or other goal based financial plans
• Age 70 1/2 IRA Required Minimum Distributions
• Stock option strategies and net unrealized appreciation of company stock in retirement plans (NUA)
• Income tax analysis and income tax plans
• Second opinion of investment recommendations, financial plans and prior year tax returns
• Income, asset, debt, cash flow and other analysis
• Life, annuity and long–term care insurance analysis
• Will, trust and asset transfer strategies
• Workplace and organization sponsored classes
• Community based education classes
• Public or client only internet based classes