Ronald J. Van Surksum| CFP®
Advanced Asset Management, LLC
- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
Our Other NAPFA Members
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Grandville, MI 49418
Fee-Only & Fiduciary
The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is the country's leading association of fee-only and fiduciary financial planners.
Ronald VanSurksum is a Grand Rapids, MI Fee-Only Financial Planner serving Grand Rapids, Grandville and all surrounding areas. Advanced Asset Management, LLC specializes in providing objective financial planning to help clients build, manage, grow, and protect their assets through life's transitions. Ronald VanSurksum is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor and a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional.
Ron Van Surksum's role at Advanced Asset Management, in addition to meeting with clients, is to analyze a clients personal situation and create financial plans and investment plans for them.
Essentially I create a “blue print” for my clients based on where they are today and then tell them what they need to do to reach their goals. I enjoy working with experienced investors as well as “start-up” investors who are just beginning to work their way toward financial independence. In addition to being the financial planning specialist I spend a large portion of my time monitoring client investments and making sure investment dollars are adequately diversified.
My mission is to help you Plan for your goals, Manage your resources and Maximize your financial potential. I work for you and offer comprehensive services to help you make better financial decisions. With Advanced Asset Management, YOU get to choose how you want to work with a financial advisor. Because Ronald J VanSurksum is a fee-only advisor, most conflicts of interest are removed from the advisory process. Learn more about how Advanced Asset Management works for you. Call me today to schedule a no-obligation meeting to explore how we can serve you: (616) 531.5220 Learn more About Us, Our Services, Our Staff, our investment Partners and Links, or Contact us and get your own AAM Newsletter subscription.
Advanced Asset Management is an independent, financial planning and investent management firm in the Greater Grand Rapids area of Western Michigan. Ronald J. VanSurksum, CFP(R) is a fee-only advisor and does not accept commissions or compensation of any kind based on the solutions recommended. I am an advisor, not a salesmen. (One investment adviser representative of Advanced Asset Management does have an insurance license and may receive commissions.)
My Mission is to help you Plan for your goals, Manage your resources and Maximize your financial potential.
How am I different?
- Independent – I work for you, not for Wall Street. I provide recommendations without pressure to promote specific products and AAM is registered investment advisory firm.
- Comprehensive – my philosophy is that financial success requires attention to not only investments but also identifying goals, budgeting, tax planning, debt management, insurance, estate planning and ongoing monitoring. I help you make better decisions in each of these areas.
- Fee-Only – I do not accept commissions or referral fees for selling products. Instead, I provide objective advice for a reasonable fee paid directly by you.
- Experienced – I have been helping clients achieve their financial goals since 1997. Ron VanSurksum, Managing Member, is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ professional, a member of the Financial Planning Association and the National Association of Professional Financial Advisors (NAPFA).
Call me today to schedule a no-obligation meeting to explore how I can serve you: (616) 531.5220
It is AAM's belief that everyone should be entitled to receive financial planning and investment advice at a reasonable fee.
By providing a platform for you to choose how you want to work with a financial advisor, and strictly maintaining a FEE-ONLY approach, most conflicts of interest are removed from the advisory process.
Think of me as your financial coach. I provide the vision and direction for your financial needs to achieve your goals. We can colaborate with all of your professionals so that your advisors work together to further your financial and life goals.
To achieve our mission I believe the following:
- It is my responsibility to earn your respect and to exceed your expectations.
- Everyone, regardless of income or assets, should have access to professional financial advice
- Successful financial planning provides “peace of mind” knowing you are on track to meet your goals.
- Successful investing requires sound strategies, patience and discipline to stay the course.
- Maintaining my reputation and is one of my highest priorities.
- My business is based on trust. I adhere to a strict code of honesty, integrity and ethical behavior.