- Fee-Only Financial Services
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Free Initial Consultation
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Elder Care Issues
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Analysis
- Charitable Giving and Trusts
- Planning for Business Owners
- Cash Flow and Budgeting
Our Other NAPFA Members
Prairie Village, KS 66206
Kansas City, MO 64112
Sandi Weaver is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor.
NAPFA is the country's leading association of Fee Only Financial Planners.
What is "Fee Only Financial Planning," and why is it important?
Sandi Weaver is a senior advisor at Petrovic Weaver Financial Services. She is a Certified Financial Planner™ professional with more than 20 years of experience.
Sandi was the founder of Financial Security Advisors in 1993, a fee-only financial planning and investment management firm.
Sandi Weaver, CPA, is a Certified Financial Planner™ certificant, and has worked in the industry since 1987. Sandi has earned the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation, which is the benchmark of professionals in the investment field. CFA® charterholders master complex studies in portfolio management, quantitative analysis, businesses, stocks, bonds, and economics. The CFA® designation is often required for managers of mutual funds, research analysts on Wall Street, and institutional money managers.
Sandi's professional affiliations include:
- The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors, a select group of fee-only advisors. This association grants membership only after approving the work of professionals demonstrating expertise in comprehensive financial planning.
- The Financial Planning Association, Kansas City chapter.
- The Missouri Society of CPAs. She has served as State Chairman of Personal Financial Planning for the Society, as well as chairman of Personal Financial Planning for the Kansas City Chapter. She has also served as President of the 1,800-member Kansas City Chapter.
- The CFA® Institute. Sandi is one of 19,000 female financial advisors who have earned the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation. 19% all CFA® charterholders are women as of 2012.
Her recommendations have appeared in: The Asset, Missouri's statewide journal for CPA's, CPA journals for Tennessee, Oregon, and Arizona, Kansas City Business Journal, Thinking Bigger Business magazine, and The Kansas City Star's Money Matters, regular contributor. Her financial advice has aired on KCUR'S Central Standard and Up-To-Date radio shows, regular contributor, and KSHB's TV-41 News, and KMBC TV-9's Community Affairs. She has provided expert witness testimony on financial assets in court cases.
She has spoken on sound investment management and financial planning issues to: the Kansas City and the Central Missouri Chapters of the Missouri Society of CPAs, Central Exchange, a KC organization for professional development, Johnson County Young Matrons, and The Women's Center at the UMKC.
Sandi has served on the Foundation Board of the Metropolitan Lutheran Ministry, and on Harvesters' Investment Committee. At her church, she serves on the Finance and Endowment Committees, and ushers on Welcome Team #3!.