- Fee-Only Financial Planning
- Financial Review
- Hourly Fee Consultations
- Retirement Planning
- Investment Management
- Tax Planning
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Services
- College Education Planning
- 401(k) and IRAs
- Business Planning
- Employee Benefits
La Verne, CA
Stephen Reh is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor.
NAPFA is the country's leading association of Fee Only Financial Planners.
What is "Fee Only Financial Planning," and why is it important?
Reh Wealth Advisors LLC was founded with the sole purpose of helping clients and in particular business owners, corporate executives, and families meet their financial planning goals. Whether our clients are planning for retirement, estate planning, or college for their children and grandchildren– we work with them to develop a sound plan that not only meets their needs, but also provides peace of mind.
Stephen Reh, a financial advisor and founder of Reh Wealth Advisors, has been involved in financial planning, investing and management since 2003. Throughout his career, he recognized a need for consistent, objective, quality financial advice backed by strong customer service. In 2010, Steve founded Reh Wealth Advisors in order to provide fee-only objective advice.
Stephen is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA® Charterholder) and has his MBA from UC Irvine. His education and work experience have been in financial planning and asset management for business owners, corporate executives, and families.
Fee Only Approach
Reh Wealth Advisors is a fee-only firm. This means that our source of compensation comes from predetermined contractual fees paid by our clients. We do not accept any other form of payment, commission or compensation from third parties as a result of the work we perform. Our clients know our advice will remain objective and their interests will always come first.
Less than 6% of advisors are fee-only
Steve and His Family
My better half is my wonderful wife SeAnna and we are blessed with 3 children, Savannah, Ellabelle, and Rocco. We returned to La Verne to live and raise our family. Our kids love swimming, camping, and boating as a family.
More Fun Facts About Steve
- Born and raised in La Verne, CA.
- Attended Holy Name of Mary in San Dimas, CA kindergarten through 8th grade at.
- Graduated Damien High School in 1997 was names Scholar Athlete of the Year.
- Received the Merit Based President’s Scholars scholarship to Attend Cal State University Fullerton.
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude from Cal State University Fullerton with a 3.93 GPA.
- Captain of Cal State Fullerton’s Division 1 Track Program
- Cal State Fullerton’s Former School Record Holder and All Conference in the Decathlon.
Received Numerous awards at Cal State Fullerton including:
- University Service Award – Award given to a graduating senior for exceptional involvement and leadership
- Financial Executives International Award – Top undergraduate finance major in Orange County, CA
- NCAA Post Graduate Scholarship Award – National award given to a select number of NCAA athletes who excel in academics and athletics and are pursuing a graduate level degree.
- Graduated UC Irvine’s Master’s in Business Program (MBA), 3.93 GPA.
- Awarded a Dean’s Scholar Award (Top 12% of the graduating class) and Beta Gamma Sigma Award at UC Irvine.